I Finally Got Adopted..Dang

You've Got My Head Spinning, Heart Beating Out of

Eli’s POV!

I stared down at Marley as she slept on top of me. After prom started in a twenty minuets but I didn’t want to wake her because she looks so peaceful and beautiful. Luck was seriously on my side because she was my girlfriend. She was smart, funny, obviously beautiful, everything a person could ask for.

With fifteen minuets until we had to be at after prom, I had to get something off my chest. I rubbed my fingertips along Marley’s back hoping to wake her.

“Don’t tickle me,” she whispered but went right back to sleep.

“Marley,” I whispered, “we have to leave in fifteen minuets.”

“Well then wake me up in ten minuets,” she said stirring.

“Marley,” I said her name again. I needed to tell her something, now.

“What Eli?” she snapped, slapping my chest.

“I have to tell you something,” when she didn’t say anything I continued, “I love you Marley,” I rushed. I didn’t look at Marley when I said it so I didn’t know how she reacted. I had never told someone I loved them, besides my parents. I felt so nervous admitting this to her. I’ve never felt this way before; Marley made me so happy. Every time I was around her, there was a smile on my face. I don’t think I’ve ever been seriously mad at her.

When Marley still didn’t answer me, I began to regret telling her that I loved her. What if she freaked out and broke up with me? What if she laughed in my face and said she didn’t feel the same way. But when I looked down at her, she had a content smile on her face with her eyes closed. She must have felt my eyes on her because she opened her eyes and rested her elbows on my chest. “I love you too,” she whispered softly.

I smiled hugely at her before replying, “You scared me for a second. I thought you were going to dump me or something.”

“I would never do that Eli,” Marley said with absolute sincerity.

“Good, because I think that if you ever broke up with me, I would go into a severe depression,” I told her jokingly.

Marley smiled in return, but didn’t say anything. Instead she just kissed me softly. “Come on, we’ve got to get ready,” she hopped off of me and put on her Robin outfit. I grinned at her when she tried to smooth out her messed up hair.

As I put on my Batman outfit, I thought about how happy I was. I had finally told Marley I loved her, something I had been contemplating for weeks. It was a lot easier than I thought, being open with her. I knew she wasn’t lying when she said she loved me, and I wasn’t lying either. I don’t think I’ve ever, I don’t think I ever could, lie to Marley.

‘Except that’s a lie right there,’ a nagging voice in my head said. ‘So that means, you have and are lying to Marley right now.’

“Are you ready to go?” Marley asked me. I looked up at her and grinned. She looked amazing in her tights and cape. She had given up on her hair and had it in a ponytail. She looked so cute and innocent, even though she was far from innocent. I nodded my head at her. “To the Bat-Mobile!” Marley yelled, grabbing her cape and ran out her room and down the stairs. I laughed and followed her.

‘Liar liar, pants on fire,’ the voice in my head said again. I did my best to ignore it and to get it to shut up.
♠ ♠ ♠
First off, I would like to say something. (Even though none of you probably read this.) As some of you may have noticed, I didn't go into detail when Marley and Eli had sex. I'm sorry, but I'm not Danielle Steel (writer; writes about love/sex/whatever. Grandma is obsessed with her). Marley and Eli are fictional characters so I don't feel the need to go into exact details when they have sex. Sorry, but that's not my thing. I'm sure you all got the idea they had sex anyways.

Another point, that wasn't the major thing. The MAJOR thing will happen in the next next chapter.

Sorry for the ranting..
Comment and Enjoy!