I Finally Got Adopted..Dang

Killing Spree and Ninjas

“That little fucking bitch! I’m about to bust a fucking cap in his piece!” Nakita yelled when she arrived at our house. I was in my room when Alex called her and told her. She obviously came right over even though she was sick.

I heard foot steps running up the stairs. I counted to five before my door was banged open.

“We’re going on a killing spree,” Nakita yelled. She must have called Kristin and Sarah because they were in my room looking mad and sad at the same time. “I’m going to stab him repeatedly in the balls until he has a vagina.”

“And then we’re going to go all ninja on his ass,” the twins hissed together.

“Wow guys, are you mad or something?”

All three of them stared at me like I was crazy. “What is wrong with you? You just found your boyfriend of almost six months cheated on you with a tramp. Shouldn’t you be bawling your eyes out?” Kristin asked me. I scooted over so they could sit on the bed before answering.

“I already cried. But then I said fuck it. I’m not going to spend years in bed because of him. I was idiotic and did that when Derek and I broke up.”

It was silent for a moment before Nakita spoke up. “Alex told me how you confronted him. That was hilarious as hell. I’m so proud of you,” she said giving me a huge grin.

I laughed. “It was wasn’t it? He looked like he was going to crap his pants.”

It was an hour later and Nakita, the twins, Alex and his friends, and I were all in the kitchen looking for something to eat. Everybody wanted something different: Nakita wanted brownies, the twins wanted cookies, Jeremy wanted pizza, John wanted ice cream, Alex was whipped so he wanted brownies like Nakita did, and I wanted cinnamon rolls.

“I just broke up with my boyfriend! I should get to choose what we eat!” I yelled for the tenth time.

“Fuck that,” John yelled, “I still have a girlfriend so I should get to choose.”

“How about we make everything?” Kristin said reasonably.

“That would take to long,” Nakita said stubbornly, “we’re making brownies. Right Alex?”

Before Alex could answer, the doorbell rang followed by very loud knocks. Everyone turned to look at me before they ran to the door. I stayed where I was because I knew exactly who it was.

There was some shuffling before the door was finally answered. “Hey man,” I heard Alex say. I walked into the living room so I could see what was happening. Everyone was crowded around the door so I could barely see Eli. What I could see of him was heart breaking; his eyes were red and he had a hand print on his face.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing here?” Nakita snapped on him before Eli could say anything. “Are you mentally handicapped?”

“No, I’m not mentally handicapped. I really need to talk to Marley.” Eli said so quiet that I almost couldn’t hear him.

“Well that’s not happening,” Nakita started before Alex covered her mouth with his hand.

“Eli, you know were still friends. But I’m not going to let you see her.” Alex said sadly. Eli dropped his head in defeat.

“Please Alex,” Eli started crying. My heart broke even more, if that was possible. “I need to see her, explain things. I can’t just leave things how they ended.” Alex shook his head sadly before he started closing the door slowly. Everyone walked away from the door except Nakita. She looked back to make sure Alex wasn’t watching before she opened the door and said to Eli quietly, “She’ll talk to you when she’s ready Eli. Give her time.”

I thought about what Eli said. We couldn’t leave thing the way they were, I would never get over him if we did. I quickly ran to the door.

“What are you doing?” Nakita asked.

“I’m going to talk to him. The sooner I do, the sooner I can forget about him.” Nakita nodded and went to find the others.

“Eli wait,” I yelled as he was about to get into his car. I took a deep breath as I walked closer to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bahaha, yet another cliffhanger.

Comment and enjoy my pretties. ;)

Oh! How many of you, if any, want Marley and Eli to get back together?!