Kill All Your Friends

Four

Gerard’s P.O.V

Oh my god. Shit.

He saw the cuts on my wrist. It’s too hot and I rolled up my sleeves subconsciously. How thoughtless am I!? I lied to him that it was just an accident. He seemed suspicious but accepted it anyway. I knew he knew those cuts weren’t come from accidents. He has cut himself before too. The whole school knows it, and he has shown me his cuts once. There’s like twenty of them or something, I forgot. Just many of them. Those were for his last girlfriend. They broke up before this school term started. I didn’t feel horrified or disgusted when I saw the scares. I felt…nothing. I didn’t feel sorry for him or mad at him. I thought that he was just being himself and I’m perfectly fine with that. He hadn’t asked about it anymore, but I feel like letting him know. I don’t know why, maybe I wanted him to feel that he’s special for me. We were walking down the corridor when I decided that I wanted to tell him.

“The cuts weren’t by accident.” I suddenly felt ashamed of myself so I kept my eyes on the ground.

“So you lied to me.” He pouted saying it in a childish way, maybe not wanting to make me feel bad but also to express his feelings.

“Yeah…sorry about that, but you’re also the first one that I had ever admitted to.” I forced a smile, I told everyone that had noticed my cuts that it was just an accident. Some of the believed it and some of them doubted.

“Yay~” He skipped in delight which I had totally not idea why.

I think I really liked him.

----------------------------------------------
Both of them are short so I posted two in one day.