Kill All Your Friends

Seven

Gerard’s P.O.V

I think Frank really thinks I’m serious about my feelings for him.

During art lesson, I lent him my drawing pencil but found out he was actually borrowing it for Kelly. I narrowed my eyes and he smirked at me and did something that I barely know what it meant. But it’s something to do about me or her or himself. Whatever.

At class teacher’s private time (whatever you know what is it or not – it’s a lesson that there’s nothing for the kids to do, no seriously, nothing), Frank was sleepy as hell. He tried to find all the places that are suitable for sleeping in the whole classroom. He slept in a corner, on the desk, on three combined chairs, on someone who was in sight. I actually found that quite amusing. He finally ended up on my shoulder. Hell that was sweet AND seducing. Then he tried to sleep on two combined chairs and rest his head on my lap. Some kid behind us yelled about something playfully and I heard Frank yelled back “Fuck you I’m not sucking it!” I don’t think I really got it but that wasn’t the main point. Frank was so cute that I wanted to kiss him so much. If no one was there, I think I would, and I don’t think he would mind either.

Living in such sweetness. Was actually same as living in a living hellhole. He knows you loved him and always looks back at you during lessons, having close body contact with you. You would sometime feel like you are cheating with him on his girlfriend. It fucking sucks. At lunchtime, I was sitting on my seat, scrubbing some lines on a piece of paper that you’ll later call drawing. Frank came and sat beside me, practically sitting on Bob. They pushed around for a few seconds and finally ended up Frank standing beside me. Of course it would be Frank ended up standing, he should be thanking god that he granted Bob such good temper so he didn’t throw him out of the window. Frank then rubbed small circles on my shoulder and brushed a little of my hair. At first I had no idea what he was doing, but then when I figured out, I freaked out a little and my whole body tensed up but soon relaxed in his grip.

I am going to end this. As long as I’m still interest in this game. I’ll stay calm. If I got fed up badly, I’m gonna stop it in the worst way he could think of.

Wait and see babe.

*

Ok. This is totally driving me fucking crazy.

We’ve changed our seats. But Frank always turns around to look at the few of us sitting at the back and put extra stars at me. Totally EXTRA. I know I liked it but most of the time when he turns to look at Kelly first.

Fuck that.

At lunchtime, we had some kind of connection knowing that we should be spending the time with each other (now don’t ask me how I know it’s cheesy). We went to the lawn that was near to the basketball court. Frank asked me if he could play for a while.

“You’ll never come back if I let you go.” I frowned and pouted.

“Nah, come on. Just one shot.” He smiled and ran over to the basketball court, which is practically out of my sight.

I sighed as I watch him jumping over the fence. I bet there was 75% of chance he isn’t gonna return till some teachers started yelling at them or the lunch bell ring. I waited like for ages before Frank approached again. I examined my watch and found it was maybe only two to three minutes. I was so surprised when he told me that he didn’t manage to shot even once (which is almost impossible). But what surprised me most was that he came for me from his favorite basketball. How dare me for not trusting him!? I was so pleased that I almost hugged him.

“Are you having some secret feelings for Teresa?” Frank asked me after some moments.

I chocked on my water which almost made me suffocate. What!? Teresa? Teresa and I were real close friends when we were young. But that was like what? Three years ago? I know I like Teresa but hell not in such a way. Eww. But there are really so many rumors about us dating lately. But I really don’t know why. I haven’t even spoken to her since eighth grade. What’s wrong with these people? And how could Frank ask me such question when he knows the one I like is himself? Bastard.

“How many times do you need me to tell you this!?” I groaned.

“Come on, don’t think you’re going to get away with this.” He smirked. I’m not even trying to get away!

“How many times do you want me to tell you that all along, the one, I like most, is YOU?” I groaned again, defeated.

Frank beamed a smile and chocked out a laugh before continuing with his lunch.

“You laughed!?” I yelled, attacking him by pinching his still smirking cheeks.

I just can’t understand what is it about us. I think he takes my feelings seriously but sometimes not acting like he does. I’m killing him. I want this hide-and-seek game to end. But on the other hand, I don’t. And think practically. You probably wouldn’t want things to get out of control before the term-end test. And yes, this has been almost a year, TERM ENDS.

So.

Stay fucking calm.

--------------------------
Comments please