Kill All Your Friends

Nine

Cp.9
Gerard’s P.O.V

When he turned his head around to face me, very uncomfortably, I just can’t shove my eyes off him. He’s just perfect. I held his gaze about three seconds more before breaking the eye contact. It’s too hard for me to not smile at him, as he was always looking so damn gorgeous. After that, I felt his gaze more often.

After sports lesson, I made my hair a bit more messy than necessary and flicked my shirt collar up. I looked at the mirror briefly, making sure I looked sexy enough to knock him out of his mind. I was stuck in front of Trish’s seat before I could even see Frank. Trish was a girl who was technically obsessed with me. People said she’s crazy and I damn well was one of her main victim. She’s so annoying and was always acting like a crazy bitch. Sometimes I really hated her. She practically screamed when she saw me looking like that. She kept repeating ‘You look so cool’, but I couldn’t even bring myself to take it as a compliment, she’s too annoying. I smirked and shove her out of my way. Although I didn’t look at Frank’s direction, I could still feel his gaze.

Yeah what?

I’m fucking stunning and I’m fucking sexy. Bite me, bitch. I walked back to my seat and stared cleaning up random things scattered across my desk that I wouldn’t bother to clean up normally. I could sense him walking towards me but I still didn’t fell like paying any attention to him. I am so gonna make him die under my sexiness. He asked me if I was free and I said yeah, probably.

He asked me was I still mad at him as we came to the cafeteria. I said yeah, he asked if it was something he said last Friday. I asked him to be more specific but he wouldn’t. He just said that he was just joking along. I asked him which part of the conversation he was joking along and he fell silence.

“About the girl in year ten.” He murmured after a few moments.

To all honesty, I didn’t believe him, I still don’t. But anyway, I asked how about the one about me and he tried to act like he didn’t hear me but finally did say something after a long pause.

“That I wasn’t joking.” He said in an incredibly soft tone.

A sigh slipped out of my chapped lips and I gave myself a weak smile. Fucking hell.

“I was mad cause I don’t understand why did you have to tell me that…y’know.” I said in a defeated voice.

“I said it cause I wanna see if you cared or not.” He said.

We were standing in the middle of the long queue in front of the cafeteria counter when I yelled at the top of my lungs, with his face inches away from me.

“I CARED!!! I FUCKING CARED A LOT!” I shouted out.

Then he laughed. He laughed so hard that he almost cried. Then he hugged me. I think he must have said something but I don’t think I remember what it was as this happened so long ago.

When we were carrying our food tray, walking through benches, trying to find a good seat, Trish came out of nowhere. I groaned inwardly and I believe Frank did the same. We exchanged smirks instead of groans or whines cause we didn’t want to hurt Trish's feelings. Trish has practically clung onto me through out the whole lunch. I kept sending Frank annoyed looks and poor puppy dog eyes while he just gave me a sympathetic smirk and jealousy-filled glances at Trish. At that moment, I thought Trish might probably tear up if she knew half of what was going on between Frank and I.

A friend of Frank’s halted him on our way back to our classroom. He whispered something into Frank’s ear in a ‘whispering voice’ that even I could hear it.

“He’s got a girlfriend already?” Frank hit the guy playfully.

I didn’t know why but I just did, I felt happy to see Frank hit the guy that way. The thoughts that crossed my mind was: normally, he would just say ‘of course not’ in a casual way or maybe say nothing, but instead, he hit the guy playfully and I was sure the bitterness in his eyes was there. Muhahaha…whatever.