Status: Story is on hold. :/ Sorry.

Through Glass Eyes.

Image

Vanessa Laroy was a 17 year old orphan from France that fancied the idea of offing herself. After her mother died from an illness and since Vanessa never knew her father -who had, in fact, taken off after impregnating their poor mother, she was forced to live her life on the streets with her older brother Benjamin, whom tried his best to protect her from harm. But when her brother was finally sent off to join the war, poor little Vanessa was left to fend for herself.
She spent most nights cold, lonely, and hungry. Left by herself to fight off the elements of the earth and the hatred of it's inhabitants.
But when Vanessa had the sweet thought of death, she never imagined it as being a vampire.
After being changed by a mysterious monster from the shadows of France, she was left, once again, to fend for herself. But this time, she was stronger, faster and had much more of a variety on how to get rid of hunger.
That was, until she met the Cullens.

Vanessa Laroy will be portrayed by Gemma Ward
  1. Reality.
    "Nice to see you again . . . Bella." I hesitated.
  2. Formal.
    "I see you've had the pleasure of meeting Bella. How are you doing?" He asked politely.
  3. Mutt.
    The first thing I could ask was, "So... the smell is him?"
  4. Meddling.
    I shot across the room and yelled in an almost uninterpretable scream, "Get out!"