Gamble With Desire

une.

Image
Name: Addison Leigh Wilson
Age: 20

Image
Name: Alexander William Gaskarth
Age: 20

From a young age, Addison Wilson seemed to have it all. She was petite, very attractive, and had a great personality to go along with it. On top of that, she was smart and was happily in a relationship. At the tender age of eighteen, she moved from her home town of Baltimore, Maryland to New York City with her boyfriend Logan. He was trying to persue a career in music while Addison was lucky enough to got a job working for AP magazine. She started out as an editor and was on her way to working up to doing occasional interviews.

For the first little while, things in New York were going great. That was until Logan began to show his true colours and started to become abusive. He started off with just verbal abuse and threats, and then progressed to actual hitting. And, of course, Addison was the cliche victim who thought it would just go away.

And it did, sometimes - for a little while. But as soon as Logan had a bad day, he would come right home to take it out on Addison. It became more frequent, and finally Addison had made her decision - she wasn't going to put up with any of his bullshit anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this is in replacement of my other Alex story that I had started. My old one kind of started me off, and then I began to get better ideas so I wrote this one instead. I like where it's headed a lot better. :]

I'm going to try to ask for five comments before I update it again, just so I get feedback. I know this was short but the next chapters will be longer and better.

(Note: If it says 'Adelaide' where it should say 'Addison' at any point, please do not hesitate to tell me. Adelaide is the main character in my Jack story and I'm really used to typing that name.)