A new school Ok wait AN ALL BOYS SCHOOL

Chapter 10

-----------------------------------------
Casey's Point Of View

Max took off his t-shirt and I saw that he had a six pack of abs! "Wow!" I said. "What? Yeah. I told you I worked out!" he said smiling. "Wanna feel?" he asked smiling and sitting next to me. "No. I'm fine. I don't touch perverts." I said bursting out laughing. He pushed me in the pool. "Hey!" I screamed. He jumped in and splashed me. We burst out laughing. "So. What's this all about?" Laura asked me. She came up and whispered in my ear "I told you he likes you." I blushed and said "but what's up with you and him?" I whispered back. "Yeah. About that, I'm sorry. I just couldn't help myself! Don't hate me for not telling you." she said with her puppy dog face. "It's fine. I don't hate you." I said trying to smile. The truth was, I was furious! I couldn't believe it! I wish she would have told me, but I was more focused on the fact that Max likes me. I finally decided that I did like him. Whenever I was around him I got a weird feeling. When he stared at me I didn't say some stupid rude comment and when I looked at him I couldn't look away. When we looked into each others eyes, the whole world around me meant nothing. He made me forget about the past and stop worrying about the future. When he was around, all I cared about was then and being with him. I liked having the feeling that he could make me forget everything. It was nice. We swam around, jumped off the diving board a few times and splashed each other for awhile. After about an hour and a half, me and Laura got tired and decided to head back up to the room.
-----------------------------------------
Max's Point Of View

I took of my shirt and saw Casey staring at me. "Wow!" she said. "What? Yeah. I told you I worked out." I said to her. I asked her if she wanted to feel it and she said "No. I'm fine. I don't touch perverts." I pushed her in the pool and jumped in so I could splash her. As time went by I just realized I liked her more and more. She was amazing.
-----------------------------------------
Adam's Point Of View

I walked Laura down to the pool. In the elevator I talked to her and flirted. She flirted back. It worked for once. I was surprised. We went to the pool and she stared at me. I kissed her and she kissed me back. She pulled away and looked at me, then we kissed again. Then, Max came in carrying Casey. I freaked not sure what to do and tried to pull away but Laura kept kissing me. Max finally asked what was going on and Laura pulled away. A while later, Max put Casey down and she was staring at her. I wanted to tell her something important, but when she looked at us she didn't really care and turned back around and stared at Max more. I think he liked having her look at him. He took off his shirt (probably just to impress her) and she was amazed. He asked her if she wanted to feel his muscles and she told him "I don't touch perverts." It made me laugh, but I tried not to laugh to loud. Max pushed her in the pool and I felt bad, he shouldn't have acted like he liked her, he should have told her the truth.
-----------------------------------------
Laura's Point Of View

I was kissing Adam when Max came in carrying Casey. I pulled away from Adam when Max asked what was going on. I thought Casey would be mad that I didn't tell her I liked Adam, but she was fine. I think it was because of how much she liked Max. I was happy for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked chapter 10!!! Tell me what you think!!! Please comment or leave a message about it on my profile!!!