A new school Ok wait AN ALL BOYS SCHOOL

Chapter 12

-----------------------------------------
Casey's Point Of View

"So I guess you were talking about us?" Max said smirking. "Yeah. I told my friends how much of a pervert you are!" I said giggling. "Oh my gosh!" he said. "I was kidding. I didn't tell them that!" I said smiling. "Or did I?" Max came over and squeezed me really hard. "Let go!" I screamed. "Not until you tell the truth." he said smiling. I bit his arm and he let go. "What are you some kind of vampire?" he said looking at me. "No!" I said. "Does it hurt?" I said sarcastically. "B***h" he said. "What? Did my sarcasm hurt you feelings? Get over it!" I said laughing. Then Laura came out and asked if they wanted to go get dinner. "Here." said Max handing me and Laura each a jacket and boy's jeans and shoes. "What?" I asked. "Well, you don't want the other boys all over you." he said. "Yes we do." both me and Laura said looking at each other and smiling. We walked out of the hall way and headed to the elevator with our roommates and their friends following. We talked so loud that every door in the hall way opened and boys looked out. I flirted and waved to mess with them. Adam and Max looked at me confused as Laura joined in. I gave Max and Adam a wink as one boy came up to me. "Do you wanna go out?" he asked. "Sorry Babe, I'm taken." I said grabbing Max's collar of his shirt and pulling him into a kiss. Then all the boys went to Laura who grabbed Adam and kissed him. Max and Adam just stood there amazed. Derek, Steve and Kevin had to pull them to the elevator and to the dinning area. Once we got there I grabbed some water and splashed it in their faces. They both got out of their daze. "Wow!" they both said. Me and Laura just laughed. We got some food and sat at a table in the back. "That's Garry. He's the biggest jerk around." said Max pointing to a cute boy in the front. Garry started walking over to us and sat next to me. I winked at everyone and started flirting with Garry. He played along for a while, then asked me out. I looked at everyone at the table and we all started laughing. "That's cute, but I don't date out of my species." I said being as rude as possible. "Well whats your species? B***h?" he said. I slapped him and said "No! But I'm pretty sure yours is. I mean you are a dog...we just can't tell what gender you are." I said and everyone laughed again. He got up disgusted and walked away. "Aw! Little baby's gonna cry!" I screamed. Then we headed back up to the room. It was getting pretty late, so me and Laura changed into our pj's. It was the first day and the first night so we weren't sure if we should close and lock the door...close the door...or just keep it open. We decided that since I was such a light sleeper, I would keep the door open and if they tried anything I would get up, kick them out and close and lock the door. So, We both lied in our beds, trying to fall asleep, after what seemed like forever...we dozed off.
-----------------------------------------
Max's Point Of View

The girls fell asleep in their room with the door opened. I was kind of happy they trusted us enough to keep the door open. Not to long after, Adam went and fell asleep too. I was all alone trying to find something to do. I was going to go into the girl's room and wake them up to put their make-up on Adam...but I was kinda scared they would get mad. Well, I wasn't sure what they would do but I didn't want to take my chances. I watched some TV in the living room and before I knew it, I was out cold on the couch.
-----------------------------------------
Casey's Point Of View

I got up really early. It was about 7:30 A.M. I decided not to wake Laura up for a while cause I knew she would get mad if I got her up this early when we still had a long time to get used to going to sleep and getting up earlier than usual. I got out of bed and headed to my closet. Since we are in California, I decided to pick out my clothes. I got a yellow skirt and a white tank out. I put a little yellow half jacket with short sleeves over the tank. Then I grabbed some sandals. Still in my pj's, I walked out of my room to go to get a drink, I saw Max. He was asleep on the couch. I didn't want to wake him up so I ran very quietly to get a drink. I bought some cool aid cause I love that stuff and so does Laura. I made a pitcher of cool aid and got a glass. Then I headed back to my room. I wasn't sure if Adam was awake, but I didn't want to go in and see and have him freak, so I went in my room and went in the bathroom. I got a quick shower and brushed my hair, then pulled it into a ponytail. I changed into my clothes and went back to the bathroom. I put on some lip gloss, eye shadow (a little bit. white for the lids and pink for the top.) then I put on mascara, eye liner and a touch of blush. Once I was done I went back into the living room. I saw Adam sitting on the chair watching TV. He was still in 'pj's', but they were nothing like mine. He looked at me and said "wow. you got up pretty early. I thought I heard someone, but I didn't think Maxy would get up at about 7:30 A.M." I was thinking in my head 'stalker', but out loud I said "yeah. I get up pretty early. I'm gonna go wake up Laura. I'll be right back." He smiled and turned his attention back to the TV. I went into the room and started shaking Laura. I said "Laura. Adam's up. He said he can't wait to see you again." she bolted right up. I should have tried this before, I thought. She got out of bed and almost ran out of the room but stopped herself realizing she was in pj's. She ran in the closet, grabbed clothes, then ran into the shower. She finished in at least 10 minutes. "A new record!" I said laughing. She went into the living room and looked at Adam. He smiled. "Hey. We're gonna go get breakfast." I said. "OK." he said still staring at Laura. I grabbed Laura's arm and pulled her out of the room to the elevator. We got downstairs and went to get breakfast. Tons of boys came all around us. We pushed through them. I got us some food while Laura picked a table. I sat next to her and handed her her food. We started eating and a few boys came up to us. They asked us questions and we answered most of them, trying to be nice. After a while I got annoyed and stopped answering, and Laura followed my example. A boy and sat across from me. I noticed him looking at his friends. He smiled and gave them a thumbs up. Then he turned towards me. I could see him staring at my chest so I said "excuse me you pig, but I believe my face is up here." He looked totally humiliated. All of his friends laughed at him. I got up and Laura followed as we walked away I could tell he was staring at us...and I was getting mad. I went over to his friends and said "if any of you try that, I'll slap you in your face. Let this be a warning. And that goes for you too." I said telling those boys and screaming it to the other one still amazed and sitting at the same spot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked chapter 12!!! Tell me what you think!!! Please comment or leave a message about it on my profile!!!