A new school Ok wait AN ALL BOYS SCHOOL

Chapter 14

-----------------------------------------
Casey's Point Of View

Max went and got dressed right after Derek got back. We sat in the living room. Pure Silence. I hated the silence, if it was awkward or not. Just as I was about to speak up, Adam said "So, what do you want to do today?" I looked at everyone. I actually didn't think about what to do today. I was still thinking about the stupid boys at breakfast. The boys could tell I was angry. "Whats wrong with you?" Kevin asked. I glared at him. "What'd I do?" he asked Laura. She looked at Adam. "Something about these boys at breakfast." Adam said looking at Me and Laura. "Who?" Derek asked. "I don't know their names." Laura said kind of madly. "OK then." Derek said thinking he did something wrong. "They were plain jerks." I said remembering what happened. "What happened exactly?" asked Steve. I told them the story and they looked mad. "I can't believe them!" they said. I was happy to finally have people worry about me. They made me feel like they were part of my family. I liked it. Like I said earlier, my mom was normally working...so she didn't bother asking me about if I was OK or if something was wrong, so this was kinda different telling someone about it. Every once in a while if I really needed help with something, I would go to my brother...but he wasn't always the best help. "Max! Get out here and listen to this!" screamed Kevin. Max walked out in jeans and a dirty t-shirt. "Whats up?" he asked. I told him the story and he said "If you would said that earlier I would went down there before and kicked their..." he paused. "kicked their butts." he said. I giggled a little then the boys took me and Laura by the arms and dragged us to the lobby. They made us look around everywhere until we saw the boys from breakfast. "There they are!" I shouted pointing at the boy and his friends. They looked over. Max and Adam walked over to them and started talking to them. They came back and we got back in the elevator and I asked "what'd you say to them?" They looked at us. "We said that we didn't want them or anyone else bothering you two and if they did then they would have to deal with us after." said Max with a grin. I looked at him. He was so nice. I can't believe how rude I was to him sometimes. No, I thought, you can't start to like him...he's your roommate it would get awkward. But I didn't care if he was my roommate. He was in one word...perfect. Funny, cute, nice, brave, smart and so much more. "So, did they say anything then?" I asked curiously. "All they asked was if you two had boyfriends." He said looking away from me. "And what did you say?" I said. "Um. I told them that Adam here, was Laura's boyfriend." he said looking at Laura guilty. "And me? What'd you do say you were my boyfriend? Cause then I'd have to live with the rep of 'Max's Girlfriend'...that'd be pretty tough." I said sarcastically. "No. I said you were dating some dude from your old place." he looked away again. I was actually hoping he would've said that I was his girlfriend...even though I'm not. I did still have a boyfriend from my old school...but I thought it'd be best just to forget about him. Laura looked at me. "Well, when did you tell Max about Bobby?" she asked. I gave her a mean stare. Max looked at me. "So, there is another boy?" he asked. "No. Something happened...I'm trying to forget about it." I said looking at the floor. Laura looked at me. She knew all about Bobby, so did my mom. I think that was another reason she sent me away. He wouldn't stay away after what happened...so she sent me away.
-----------------------------------------
Max's Point Of View

Derek got back and I went to change. Kevin called me and I came out. Casey told me some story about these jerky boys and I wanted to help. I told her I would kicked their butts if she would told me earlier. We took the girls and had them show us the boys from breakfast. Me and Adam went to talk to them. "So, I heard you were giving those girls some trouble earlier, if you ever do anything to them again, I will find you and you will have to deal with us and it isn't going to be fun." I glared at the boys in front of me. "Sorry guys. Hey, do they have boyfriends?" One of the boys asked. "The blond, this is her boyfriend." I said patting Adam on the shoulder. "And the brunette?" asked another boy. "She's my" I began, Adam glared at me. "She's my, our friend. She has a boyfriend from her old house." Adam finished. They looked disappointed and we went back to the elevator. I told everyone what we said to the boys and Casey asked if I said she was my girlfriend. I told her about what Adam said about her boyfriend from her old house. Laura asked when did you tell Max about Bobby. I was confused. Casey did have an old boyfriend. It made me feel less guilty, but I was disappointed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked chapter 14!!! Tell me what you think!!! Please comment or leave a message about it on my profile!!!