A new school Ok wait AN ALL BOYS SCHOOL

Chapter 18

-----------------------------------------
Casey's Point Of View

I got bored and went to get my i Pod. I put on No More Sorrow by Linkin Park. I started singing, sitting in the living room next to Derek. Not realizing he was listening to me. The song stopped and I finished singing. I noticed he was staring at me so I took out the earphones. "You like Linkin Park?" He asked. "DUH!" I said. Then I put on Somewhere I Belong by Linkin Park. I put it into the speaker thing and turned it up. Derek started singing and dancing. I danced with him until we noticed Adam was standing at the door watching us. I stopped dancing and blushed. "OK. Sorry for interrupting." he said.
-----------------------------------------
Derek's Point Of View

After carrying Casey back to the room, I knew she was just sleeping but I didn't want to leave her. She was so beautiful. I sat and watched while she opened her eyes. "What happened?" she asked. I froze. Then I told her about her falling asleep and me carrying her back to her bed. I hoped she didn't think I was crazy for carrying her. I got her phone and called Laura. Then I Casey's phone number and texts her until she came into the living room. She turned on No More Sorrow and started singing. I was amazed she actually liked that song and she was great at singing! She put her i Pod in the speaker and Somewhere I Belong by Linkin Park started. We started singing and dancing and then Adam walked in.
-----------------------------------------
Casey's Point Of View

Derek surprised me when he started singing and dancing. He was actually really good. I looked at the door after Adam went into his room, Laura stood in the doorway. I started laughing and so did Derek. We both fell on the floor rolling with laughter. I asked Laura if she wanted to go shopping and before I knew it she was dragging me into the front doors of the mall. I got tons of clothes and I found the most amazing dress! About every 10 minutes Derek would text me, but I didn't mind. I asked him if they had any dances at the school and he said That the only ones he went to were the ones at the beginning of the year and at the end of the year and he also said that boys brought dates. (and no they didn't bring guys as dates, they got girls) I decided to buy the dress and charged everything I got on my credit card. Times like this made me glad I was rich! I called Derek and told him to meet me and Laura in our room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked chapter 18!!! Tell me what you think!!! Please comment or leave a message about it on my profile!!!