A new school Ok wait AN ALL BOYS SCHOOL

Chapter 19

-----------------------------------------
Casey's Point Of View

We got to our room and walked in. Derek was sitting on the couch. "Where's Max and Adam?" I asked putting down the bags and sighing in relief when the weight was off my arms. "I don't know." he said. "Then how did you get in?" I asked. "The door was locked when we left." Laura said. "I took an extra key to your room." He said. "What?" Laura said surprised. "Never mind that." I said. "Why didn't you or anyone else tell us about the dances?" I asked sitting down next to him. "I don't know. We forgot I guess." he said shaking his head. I looked at him and he looked back at me. I leaned in and so did he. I closed my eyes and he kissed me. I put my hands through his hair and I couldn't believe I didn't pull away, I mean it was Derek! Derek of all people! He pulled away and looked at me. I remembered Laura was in the room and I wondered what she thought about it. I turned and saw her standing a few feet away with her mouth wide open. I ignored Laura and turned back to Derek. He leaned in again and I thought he was going to kiss me again but instead he screamed "Truth or Dare time!" I thought it would be fun and looked at Laura. We both shook our heads in agreement and then I realized this would be bad when I saw the look on Derek's face. A look of mischief...it scared me...but he still looked hot.
-----------------------------------------
Derek's Point Of View

I wasn't sure why Casey wanted me to go to her room but I did what I was told. I opened the locked door with the extra room key I took from the living room when nobody except Max was looking. Of course, Max didn't care. He knew that I took an extra key every year so I could go in their room whenever I wanted and didn't bother them by making them get up to unlock the door. Back to what happened. I sat on the couch just before Casey and Laura walked through the door. They let down the bags and after I told them how I took an extra key Casey asked me why nobody told them about the dances they had at the school. She sat next to me and I felt a little weird. She looked at me and I looked at her. We kissed and then she looked at Laura. Then she turned around and I was going to kiss her again but then I decided we should play truth or dare instead and both Laura and Casey agreed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked chapter 19!!! Tell me what you think!!! Please comment or leave a message about it on my profile!!!