A new school Ok wait AN ALL BOYS SCHOOL

Chapter 27

-----------------------------------------
Casey's Point Of View

'k good' I text back. I'm so glad that Derek doesn't really love Laura...unless he's just saying that? No, I think he's serious about not loving her. I continued to think about this until I heard a knock at the door. "Must be the boys." I mumbled getting up and going to answer the door. I opened it and Derek and Max ran into my room. "Wow! This place is awesome!" Derek said. "You guys are so lucky! Aren't you glad you moved out?!" Max asked. "Yeah, uh, sure." I said not really paying any attention to what Max just said. "No. I wasn't happy you guys forced us to leave because of your actions...but if this is what we get in return of a crappy situation...I'm good with that!" Laura answered actually listening to Max.
The boys sat on the couch and I took a seat next to Derek. He put his arm around me and pulled me into him. He kissed me on my cheek and whispered "I love you. Don't ever leave me. I'm so glad you said yes." I smiled the biggest smile I could. I was so happy! I think I had the perfect life. Perfect boyfriend, perfect best friends, perfect room, except I was going to a not so perfect all boys boarding school and another not so perfect thing is the fact that a boy I used to be friends with fell in love with me and told me and now I can't even speak to him. Great. The not so perfectness is ruining my good and happy feeling. Now I feel like crap. Damn. I thought to myself. Max grabbed the remote from my lap and hit play. The movie started and I cuddled Derek. I watched the movie...almost falling asleep on Derek 3 times. What an awesome night I thought.
Then something popped into my mind. "Does this count as a date?" I thought aloud. "Of course, my love." Derek said. I smiled again and this time I blushed, too. He laughed a little and I looked at Max. He had his hand on something on his lap. I looked harder. Laura fell asleep and had her head on Max's lap and Max was petting her head. She never let me pet her head! I thought. We finished watching the movie and once it was over I stood up and went to wake Laura up, but Max already had an idea so, Max kissed Laura's cheek.
"What the fuck!" I screamed. "What?" Max asked innocently after Laura got up and was now in a sitting position next to Max. "What was that whole thing about?!" I screamed. "What? It was just to wake her up. It means nothing see," He said coming over to me and giving me a kiss on the cheek. Apparently, Max was wrong. A kiss on the cheek must mean something because after he kissed my cheek, Derek stood up and pushed Max into the wall. "What are you doing kissing MY GIRLFRIEND!" Derek screamed. He was really angry. "Like I said Derek. Calm down." Laura said. "Yeah. Derek a kiss on the cheek means nothing." Max said.
-----------------------------------------

Max's Point Of View
"Yeah. Derek a kiss on the cheek means nothing." That's just what I said after I kissed Casey. I'm an idiot. I had to have a girlfriend. Stupid Amanda saying 'We don't need to break up. We can still go out. Please Maxy I love you.' Ugh. I started to feel sick to my stomach. The kiss, even if this one was on the cheek, meant the world to me and I knew it. I just didn't want to admit it. If I wasn't going out with Amanda, then Derek wouldn't have had the chance to make a move on Casey because I would be going out with her right now. I made a decision. Tomorrow is going to be a long day for everyone and I have to do this, but Casey probably isn't going to talk to me for months or longer...but I have to do this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked chapter 27!!! Sorry I haven't updated in forever...nobody is telling me if they like my story or not...only 1 person. If you like my story then MESSAGE ME or COMMENT or Email me at XandraKatie@aim.com
If not I will STOP WRITING!
Please and Thank you!