A new school Ok wait AN ALL BOYS SCHOOL

Chapter 32

-----------------------------------------
Casey's Point Of View

"No shit, Sherlock!" I screamed at Laura. "I can't wait for you guys to meet him. He's funny, cute, nice to me, sarcastic, perfect." I said in a girlie boy crazy voice. "Well, is he nice to us?" Megan asked. "Maybe, I don't know yet." I answered as we hit the bottom floor. "We're meeting him here, at the door." I said walking over to the door and seeing Derek. "Guess who he is!" I screamed. "Tiffany ran to different guys and asked 'is your name Derek?'" "Oh. My. God!" Megan screamed running over to a boy...who was Derek. "Hi! I'm Megan. You must be Derek. I can just tell by the way you look and how you're staring at Case." She said like she knew everything. "Wow. Guess you're the smart one. No offense." Derek said walking over to me and hugging me. "WOW!" Tiffany screamed running over. "Cuter then I imagined!" She screamed again. "Thanks." Derek said confused. "You look beautiful." He continued to me smiling. I giggled. "You do, too. Well, I mean you look handsome." I said. He did look handsome. He was wearing black jeans, a black button up shirt and sneakers. Perfectly normal for me to be around. "MORE LIKE HOT!" Tiffany screamed. Then Max and Adam walked over...without Amanda. "Where's Amanda? Did I scare her away?" I asked being as rude as possible. "No. I dumped her and sent her on a plane home." Max said being totally and completely serious. "Why?" I asked. "Because I heard about everything that happened and Amanda is a b***h. I wanted to dump her a long time ago but it never happened." He said. Adam grabbed my arm and I pulled away. Derek grabbed my other arm and pulled me outside. "Sorry about that." Adam said. Tiffany came over and pulled me away from Derek and he let her because she wasn't Adam. "Hey. Do you care if I dance with Max?" She asked me. "No. Not at all. Go ahead." I lied. The truth is, I didn't want her to dance with him at all! I know how Tiffany is with guys and I wanted her as far away from Max as possible! This is not going to go well. Tiffany ran over to Max and started talking to him. I saw him look over at me, frowning. My eyes welled up with tears and his face grew with concern. 'Dance' I mouthed to him and he nodded. Max and Tiffany started to dance and I ran from the dance floor and into the hall. I sat in the corner and started to cry. "Why do I care so much about him? I love Derek, not Max." I said to myself again and again. After everything that's happened, I should hate Max. But it's so hard to hate someone you love. I sat there and cried for what seemed like hours until I finally fell into a deep sleep.
-----------------------------------------
Max's Point Of View

Casey's friend Tiffany came over to me and asked if I wanted to dance. I didn't know what to say. I wasn't sure what Casey would think, if she would get mad. I looked over Tiffany's shoulder at Casey. She was looking at me. She looked disappointed. When I saw her eyes fill with tears as she stared at me, that's when I was positive. I loved Casey. I couldn't deny it anymore. I don't care if she loves Derek or if Derek will kill me if I even lay a hand on her. I didn't care about anything anymore, except Casey. She mouthed 'dance' to me and I did as told. I didn't want to hurt Tiffany's feelings much less then Casey's. I danced with Tiffany for one full song and after I told her I'd be right back. I had to find Casey. I had to tell her that I love her.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you liked Chapter 32!!! I wonder what Casey's going to say when she hears Max tell her that he loves her???