A new school Ok wait AN ALL BOYS SCHOOL

Chapter 33

-----------------------------------------
Max's Point Of View

I looked all around for Casey, but she was no where to be found. "Steve!" I screamed when I spotted one of my very best friends that knows exactly who Casey is. "What's up?" He asked. "Where's Casey?" I asked. "She went in the hall." Steve said pointing to the hallway. "Good luck." He whispered in my ear and pushed me forward a little. "Thanks. I'll need it." I said walking into the hall. I saw Casey in the corner, asleep. Her eyes were red. Probably from crying. Great, I just upset the girl I loved, made her cry and then fall asleep at a dance with tons of her future classmates...all male classmates. I went over and picked her up. She wasn't heavy, good. I walked back through the dance and as I did everybody looked at me.
I walked through everyone and finally got outside. I went to my room and set her in her old bed so she could sleep. I walked into the living room to see Derek and Megan kissing. More like making out. "What the f**k!?" I screamed. Whoops, hope I don't wake Casey up. Derek and Megan immediately pulled away and looked at me. "Max, it's not what you think." Derek said. "What, Derek? I didn't just see you cheat on Casey after all the times you've freaked out when someone even looks at her in more then a friendly way?" I said. I shook my head and looked at Megan once Derek became silent. "And you. You're supposed to be Casey's best friend. She talked about you all the time. How honest, loyal, trustworthy, helpful friend you are to her and then you go behind her back and change all of that?" I said.
-----------------------------------------
Casey's Point Of View

I woke up in my room. "What?" I said sitting up. "You're awake." Max said. "Max?" I questioned. "What happened?" I asked him. "You fell asleep at the school from crying. I carried you here and I've been watching you for about 2 hours. Are you OK?" He asked caring. "I'm fine and Max," I started. "Yes?" He pushed. "Thanks. For everything." I said smiling. "It's nothing, but I have something to tell you and I don't know how you're going to take it." He said walking closer to my bed. "What is it?" I asked. "Derek. Cheated. On. You. With. Megan." He said. "What?" I screamed. I always knew Megan was a s**t but I didn't think she'd steal my boyfriend. "It's true. I'm sorry." He said.
"You know what Max? You need to stop lying! I don't believe you! You're supposed to be my friend and Megan would never do anything like that to me!" I screamed at him. I knew I was lying but I didn't want to face the truth. I wanted to cry more but I didn't want to let Max know that I was weak. "Casey. Please believe me." Max said his voice going weak. "Why should I?" I pushed. "Because. Because..." He started. "Because I love you." He said. He loves me? I thought. Why would he love me? This is so unreal, so sudden. Those words played over and over again in my mind, until I heard my door slam and I looked around. Max was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you liked it!!!