A new school Ok wait AN ALL BOYS SCHOOL

Chapter 34

-----------------------------------------
Max's Point Of View

"Max. I've never been friends with Casey. She just thinks that because she's in her own little world. I've only used her because all the boys know she's easy so after they have her, I get them." Megan said harshly. "You know, Megan. If you were such a real bitch then I'd believe every word you're saying but you're not. I can tell you'd never really want to hurt Casey so just give this act a rest and leave. Now." I said and Megan smiled. "You're right." She whispered in my ear before leaving the room.
"Now you. You're just a jerk. You don't deserve Casey." I said to Derek. "You're right. I don't. You do. Go get her." Derek said. I smiled. Everyone can tell how much I like her, except her. "Thanks." I said walking into Casey's room. I sat there watching her for a few minutes until she woke up. "What?" She said sitting up. "You're awake." I said. "Max?" She questioned. "What happened?" She asked me. "You fell asleep at the school from crying. I carried you here and I've been watching you for about 2 hours. Are you OK?" I asked. "I'm fine and Max," She started. "Yes?" I pushed. "Thanks. For everything." She said smiling. "It's nothing, but I have something to tell you and I don't know how you're going to take it." I said walking closer to her bed.
"What is it?" She asked. "Derek. Cheated. On. You. With. Megan." I told her. "What?" She screamed. I hope she believes me. It's true. "It's true. I'm sorry." I said. "You know what Max? You need to stop lying! I don't believe you! You're supposed to be my friend and Megan would never do anything like that to me!" She screamed at me. I could tell she was lying and on the verge of crying. "Casey. Please believe me." I said my voice going weak. "Why should I?" She pushed. "Because. Because..." I started. "Because I love you." I said. I waited for her response but got nothing. She just sat there and looked at me. I couldn't tell what her expressions were, hate, anger, sadness, confused, I'm not really sure. I sat there for a minute before I was about to break. I walked out and sat on the couch for a little bit. I blew it, I thought. It's over, friendship and all. Done, finished, over. Forever.
-----------------------------------------
Casey's Point Of View

I sat there looking at the door and hoping Max would come back in soon. He didn't. I waited minutes, nothing. Hours, still nothing. He isn't coming back. I should have told him I loved him when I had the chance. Now he's gone and I've ruined everything. Our friendship and the relationship we could've had. "I'm so stupid." I said as I started to cry. I heard the bedroom door open but I didn't want to see who it was, and I couldn't my vision was blurry, my eyes filled of tears that were rolling down my cheeks. Whoever walked in came over to me and put their arms around me. They got on the bed and held me close. They didn't say anything and I was glad they didn't I didn't want them to, I didn't need them to. I opened my eyes to see who was there and I saw the last person who I would want holding me, especially at a time like this. It was Adam. My tears went away and my pain turned to anger.
"Will you leave?" I asked rudely. "No. You need someone right now." He said calmly. "But not you!" I screamed. "I'm sorry I did that but I care for you, Casey. I'm not going to leave you or hurt you." He said. "I don't care if you do! Just go! I don't want or need you here!" I screamed and broke down into tears again. He held me close and I didn't care anymore. I was wrong. I did need someone, even if it was him. The best part about having him hear is that he never said to stop crying, he never tried to talk to me. He just sat there and held me while I cried to show me that I wasn't alone. That's all I needed right now. When I was finally done crying and my tears were dry I pulled away. "Thank you." I said. He looked confused. "For what?" He asked. "For not leaving. Even when I yelled at you." I stated. "I told you I wouldn't leave you, Casey." I smiled. How could I even think about keeping him out of my life. Just because I don't like him like that and he can't have a romantic relationship with me doesn't mean he can't have a friendship with me.
-----------------------------------------
Max's Point Of View

I didn't know what to do. I got up and went to my room, or Casey's new room. Casey doesn't love me and I'm pretty sure she doesn't want me here with her. I walked into the room and went to the bathroom. I had some clothes up here so I got a shower changed and laid down. It was pretty late and I had a long day ahead of me. The only bad thing is school is starting up sooner then I thought. We got a notice that school is starting on Monday and tomorrow is Sunday. Great, I thought before I fell asleep.
-----------------------------------------
Casey's Point Of View

Adam left a little after what happened. I got changed and got ready to go back to sleep because it was late and I had a lot to do tomorrow if school was going to start Monday, the day after tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
DID U LIKE IT??? MOST PEOPLE R TO LAZY TO READ ALL OF THE STORIES AND THEY DON'T CARE TO FIND OUT WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO KEEPS READING!!!