A new school Ok wait AN ALL BOYS SCHOOL

Chapter 35

-----------------------------------------
Casey's Point Of View

I woke up to the sun shining in my window. I sat up and looked at the bed next to me. Laura was there which means Tiffany and Megan were probably asleep in the other room. I'll have to thank Megan whenever she gets up. I got out of bed. It was 9:00am. I walked into my closet grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom. I got a shower and got dressed. I fixed my hair and did my makeup. I went back into the bedroom to see it was now 10:00am. "Laura! Get up! School tomorrow..." I started. Nothing. "It's already 10 am!" I screamed. Still nothing. "Laura! I'm going shopping..." I started and I saw Laura sit up quickly. She looked at me smiling. "For school clothes." I finished.
"I'll be right back!" I said walking out of the room when Laura went in the bathroom. I went in the other room and woke up Tiffany and Megan. "Hey. Me and Laura are going shopping for school tomorrow. Do you guys want to come?" I asked. "Sure. We have to spend every minute before we leave with you! We're leaving today." Tiffany said smiling. "And Megan. Thanks for yesterday. Max if furious." I said. Megan's smile turned into a frown. "Why?" She questioned. "It wasn't you. I didn't answer him when he told me he loved me." I said. Megan started freaking out. "Come on!" She screamed grabbing my arm and dragging me to the elevator. "What are you doing?" I asked. She didn't answer. "Where are we going?" I asked. "You're getting Max back." She said smiling when the elevator stopped on their floor. "What?! No not yet! Megan!" I said when the doors opened and she pushed me out to the door. She knocked and held me there.
Max came to the door and his eyes widened when he saw me. "Hey. What's up?" He asked. "She needs to talk to you!" Megan blurted out. "Megan." I said elbowing her. "OK. Come on in." Max said letting us both in. "Max." I said sitting on the couch. I patted the spot next to me so he would come and sit there. "Yes, Casey?" He pushed sitting next to me. "I. I don't know how to say this but I'm just going to get it out. You're basically, somewhat, pretty much, always on my mind. So I Kinda, Sorta, Maybe Like You A Lot More Then I Had Originally Planned." I said quickly. "What are you trying to say?" He asked. Man! This boy is dumb, I thought. "Max. I. Love. You." I said slowly. His eyes got even bigger. He smiled. "I knew you did." He said bragging. He came closer to me and kissed me. I smiled and blushed. "I'm sorry I didn't say anything yesterday." I said. "Well. I would've loved for you to say something yesterday but I think this is the best surprise ever." He said smiling. "Well I have to go. We're going shopping for school tomorrow." I said getting up and walking to the door behind Megan.
"Wait." He whispered pulling me back. "I thought Megan had your boyfriend cheat on you?" He asked. "Max. I'll have to explain later about that." I said with a smirk. "OK. One more thing." He screamed down the hall as I was walking away. "Yes?" I asked turning around and walking backwards. "I love you, Casey." He said smiling. I stopped and ran forward towards him jumping into his arms. I kissed him and he put me back on my feet. I ran to the elevator where Megan was holding it for me and screamed "I love you, too Max!" Right before the elevator doors shut.
-----------------------------------------
Max's Point Of View

There was a knock at the door. I went over and answered. Casey was there. What does she want, I thought. "Hey. Whats up?" I asked casually."She needs to talk to you!" Megan blurted out and I saw Casey elbow her and said "Megan." "OK. Come on in." I said and they followed me inside. Casey sat on the couch. "Max." Casey said patting the seat next to her so I would sit there. I sat down. "Yes, Casey?" I pushed. "I don't know how to say this but I'm just going to get it out. You're basically, somewhat, pretty much, always on my mind. So I Kinda, Sorta, Maybe Like You A Lot More Then I Had Originally Planned." She said quickly. "What are you trying to say?" I asked. I didn't get it. She said it so fast and I think I'm hearing things. "Max. I. Love. You." She said slowly. What?! I thought. She didn't like me, I mean she never answered me when I told her I loved her. I had to play this cool. "I knew you did." I said bragging. I kissed her. She smiled and blushed. "I'm sorry I didn't say anything yesterday." She said.
"Well. I would've loved for you to say something yesterday but I think this is the best surprise ever." I said smiling. "Well I have to go. We're going shopping for school tomorrow." She said getting up and walking to the door behind Megan. "Wait." I whispered pulling her back. "I thought Megan had your boyfriend cheat on you?" I asked. "Max. I'll have to explain later about that." She said with a smirk. What does that mean? I thought."OK. One more thing." I screamed down the hall as she was walking away. "Yes?" She asked turning around and walking backwards. "I love you, Casey." I said smiling. She stopped and ran forward towards me jumping into my arms. She kissed me and I put her back on her feet. She ran to the elevator where Megan was holding it for her and screamed "I love you, too Max!" Right before the elevator doors shut.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was the last chapter!!! Ha Ha hope you liked it! =)