A new school Ok wait AN ALL BOYS SCHOOL

Chapter 6

-----------------------------------------
Casey's Point Of View

BOYS! I could see by their clothes and when they turned around and looked at us They were the boys from the flight! Max and Adam! Oh My Gosh I thought looking at Laura who was just as surprised as me. I screamed "Why are you two in here?" "This is our room." Adam answered. "Why are you two even here? What are you stalking us?" asked Max with a grin. I think he wanted us to say something like yeah, we're stalking you. "What do you mean?" Laura asked. "He means, this is an ALL BOYS boarding school for the educationally gifted." said Adam. "What?!" both me and Laura screamed. I pulled Laura in my room and closed and locked the door. I grabbed my phone and called my mom as fast as I could. "Mom! Did you know this was an all boys school?" I asked out of breath. "Yes." she answered. "And does Laura's dad know?" I asked again. "Yes." she answered again. "And our roommates are..." I started."Boys," she finished. "Yes, Casey. I know it all." she said. "Then why didn't you tell me?" I asked angry and confused. "Casey, I know you might not go then and this school is a really good one, but now you can't leave. I'm not coming to pick you up." "Fine." I said acting mad. The truth was I was happy she knew this all and was fine with it. I wanted to stay. I hung up and screamed excitedly. "Laura! Both are parents know already! And they're not picking us up!" Laura's face turned from confused to extremely amazed. "Oh my gosh!" she screamed.
-----------------------------------------
Max's Point Of View

Me and my brother walked through the door of our new room. We saw that our roommates were already there, but the suitcases on the carts were blocking the view to see them. I turned to see who they were and introduce myself when I saw that it was the girls from the plane. I asked if they were stalking us. After we told them it was an all boys school, they ran into a room and me and Adam put our ears against the door. Casey called her parents and was talking to them. She hung up and said they were staying and their parents already knew everything. I was kinda glad they were staying, but I was worried because of what happened on the plane. I didn't think I'd ever see her again, but now I did. This was horrible, but great at the same time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked chapter 6!!! Tell me what you think!!! Please comment or leave a message about it on my profile!!!