A new school Ok wait AN ALL BOYS SCHOOL

Chapter 9

-----------------------------------------
Casey's Point Of View

He caught up and grabbed my waist, he had a pretty good grip and some nice muscles. "Nice muscles" I said looking up at him. "Yeah. I work out." he said picking me up. "Let me go!" I screamed hitting him. "No. I'm gonna carry you there." he answered smirking. "I can walk on my own!" I said. "I know. I just don't want you to try and run away again" he said back. Both him and I knew that right when he let me down I would run for dear life. I was hoping he wouldn't put me down. I liked having him hold me...even though he kinda freaked me out. It was nice having a feeling that he really liked me and I couldn't wait to see the look on Laura's face when she saw me in his arms. We got to the pool and I realized Laura wouldn't be to amazed by this because of the fact she was kissing Adam. "What's going on here?!" Max asked them grinning. They pulled away. "Nothing!" they both said at the same time. "Well, what's going on there? You're carrying her?" Adam said. "So. Carrying is nothing. You were kissing her!" Max said back defensively. I got a little mad when he said 'carrying was nothing'. I was hoping it would be more than nothing. I couldn't believe Laura! I mean I kissed Max before I really even knew him and she didn't know to much more about Adam. I was just surprised she didn't tell me she liked him. "Max?" I said. "yeah?" he said. looking at me. I got lost in his eyes for a second. Something about his eyes made me stare into them, it was like I was hypnotized. Even if I wanted to...I couldn't look away. "Casey? Whats up?" he asked trying to get my attention. "Oh. I was just wondering if you were going to put me down?" I asked smiling. "Oh. Yeah, sorry I forgot." he said setting me on the ground right next to the pool. I was thinking about going in, but I was to busy staring at Max. He was really sweet but weird in a way. I wasn't really positive if I liked him, or if he creeps me out. I turned my head for a second and both Laura and Adam gave me a 'what are you doing' look. I didn't care, I turned back and looked at Max.
-----------------------------------------
Max's Point Of View

I caught up to Casey in no time. I grabbed her so she couldn't run and picked her up. She freaked out, but I didn't put her down. We walked in...well technically I walked in carrying Casey. We saw Adam and Laura kissing. I was finally thinking maybe I was related to him. I asked what was going on and they pulled apart. Nobody else noticed, but Laura's face was a little light shade of red. I smirked. They said nothing and Adam tried to change the subject to me and Casey. I told him carrying was nothing, even though I knew it was something. Grooms carry their brides...so carrying must be something. Casey said my name and I looked at her (not realizing I was still holding her) and we stared into each others eyes. I felt guilty doing this, but I couldn't turn away. Something about her always made me turn my full attention to her. Finally I broke the stare and said "Casey whats up?" and she came back to reality. She said "I was wondering if you could put me down?" and I told her sorry and set her on the ground right next to the pool.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked chapter 9!!! Tell me what you think!!! Please comment or leave a message about it on my profile!!!