One of the Guys

Chapter 1

Allie’s POV

I rolled over in bed hearing my phone go off. I knew it was Joe because that was his ring tone. I decided that I would be the first to talk.

“ Joe?”

“Ya?”

“ Are you forgetting that it’s the weekend?”

“No…”

“ Then why the crap are you calling at eight thirty in the morning?”

“Good morning to you too sunshine.” He replied sarcastically; I could picture him smirking.

“ Ya,ya,ya. What did you want?”

“ Kevin, Nick, and I were wondering if you wanted to come over and play football later.”

I heard his brothers ‘wooting’ in the background.

“ Sure, I’ll see you later.” With that I hung up and fell back into a peaceful sleep.
--------------------------------------

Joe’s POV

“ Dude, it’s like one thirty. You should call her back.” Nick told me.

As if on cue, Allie came through our front door wearing some basketball shorts, a t-shirt, New Balance sneakers and her hair in a messy bun.

“ And just where have you been?” Kevin questioned.

“ Dude. Chill! I’m here aren’t I?”

“Ya, finally!” I said.

“ Come on. I call Nick!” She said running out our back door.

Allie’s POV

“ Set. Hut!” I said as I gave the count.

Nick got the ball to me and started running. I threw a perfect pass and Nick caught it barely making the touchdown as Kevin tackled him. Ha. Well, what a touchdown was in their backyard.

Joe, Nick, and Kevin Jonas. They are my best friends. Why am I friends with a three guys? I don’t know. I hang out with a lot of other guys too, in fact almost every guy in the school knows my name. It’s not that I can’t hang around with girls, it’s that they won’t hang out with me. My best and only girl friend? Stephanie, who is Kevin’s girlfriend. I’m proud of myself because I introduced them. Most of the girls think that I really am so awful. That or they’re jealous.

‘ Look at her! She dresses like a guy!’

‘Oh my gawd! I wonder if she used to be one!’

Ya, they’re pretty harsh. I don’t take it to heart though. I am who I am. While my thoughts were still going, I guess the game was too. Next thing I know I’m on the ground trying to breath again.

“Oh my goodness! Allie what the heck were you doing?!”

“ Oh, uh, sorry. Deep in thought.” I said smiling.

“ Uh…OK.”

“ Now, who was the one that knocked me on my butt?” I said looking at the three. Well, two. Nick was on my team. Kevin pointed at Joe.

“ Dude! You can’t rat your bro out like that!”

“ Well, I just did. And dude?” Kevin asked him.

“ Ya?”

“I think you’d better run.” Kevin said smirking. I grinned evilly.

“ JOSEPH ADAM JONAS!”

“ Oh crap.” He yelled and started to run and I chased after him. I could see the other two cracking up and knew they were enjoying this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I hope you guys like this!!!!! It's a new story I'm working on. :D So.
Comment!
Rate!
Subscribe! :D <3