Third Addiction

He's A Pansy

“Don’t you have school to head to, kid?” Mikey asked, knowing full well that I am still in high school. I rose my perfectly plucked eyebrow at him while sticking my right hand on my hip.

“What are you? My mother?” I asked, jokingly, yet serious.

“Wouldn’t I be your father?” I rose my eyebrow higher. “I’m a guy.”

“You look like a girl to me.” Hannah and Gerard, the extremely attractive coffee worker and Mikey’s brother, laughed. Mikey looked at me like he’s going to kill me.

“I can’t believe you just said that, Frank! You’re usually rude, but not this rude.”

“Psht! I’m always like this.” I stopped talking for a moment, finishing off my coffee. “Hey, Han, what’re you being for Halloween?”

“You’ll just have to wait until your birthday, my dear.” I glared at her before taking a look at the clock on the wall.

“Fuck, I gotta go. I’ll catch ya lata, Han!” With that I ran out of the building and to the hellhole I like to call school.

It seemed to me that even through senior year the school day drags by so slow that each tick of the clock seems more like an hour than a second.

As gay as this is going to sound, I let out an excited squeal when the day finally came to an end. Of course, people stopped and looked at me as if I had four heads, but to me, they’re looks don’t matter. They are all just people I pass in the hallways, not important figures in my life.

I bolted out the doors of the building, not wanting to be within the prison any longer. Flying down the sidewalk toward my house… Well, I wasn’t really flying, but with as fast as I ran it felt that way to me.

All the excitement that ran within my veins continued on until I actually reached my house, and made way toward my room. All I want to do is pick up Pansy and play; Pansy being my baby, my guitar. She’s the most important thing in my life because no matter what emotion I’m feeling she seems to make happiness dominate.

Darkness fell, clouding my room in a blanket of black. My eyes closed enjoying the quiet, only sounds of Pansy’s strings snowing out into the small space. A smile seemed permanent on my face with Pansy in my arms.

Concentrating on only Pansy’s beautiful sounds caused me to jump as soon as a pair of lips collided with my cheek. “What the fuck?!” I screamed, almost dropping my beloved. Glaring in the direction of the intruder a laugh snaked out of my mouth.

“Awe, come on, Fran-Key! You know you luff me!” We both giggled at Jepha’s childish behavior.

“How the fucked you get in here?” He smirked, knocking his head in the direction of my window. “What the fuck?” His tongue slipped through his lips only to connect to my eye. I screamed, standing up, jumping around with Pansy still attracted to my person.

“Quinn misses you!” I glared at Jepha while trying to get his spit out of my eye.

“Well, you, Quinn, Bert, and Branden are coming to muh parteh right?” Jepha nodded as I set Pansy back down in her safe zone, a place that only I am allowed to enter.

For the rest of the night Jepha and I just goofed off, planning pranks and what not for the party to keep everyone entertained throughout.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, look at that! I updated this one, too. xD