Status: Finally complete 2/16/2011

Dreammakers and Heartbreakers

Hospital Visits

Rona

I was on the couch with Carey watching a movie. We just started dating about a month ago and he was really sweet. This could go very far.

"Baby, are you asleep?" He questioned while kissing my forehead.

"Nope, thinking." I answered smiling at the feel of his lips on my forehead.

"About?"

"My cousin and her leaving for Cruefest."

"Why?"

"We haven't been apart for more than 2 weeks much less a month."

"Well, how about this. When you feel you miss her to the point of it being unbearable then take the time off and go see her."

"Okay." I smiled, very grateful that I had a sweet boyfriend like him.

The door opened and slammed.

"Stupid son of a bitch thinks he can use me." I heard Deidre muttering as her heels clinked on the kitchen floor. The water started running and I heard her say shit pretty loudly.

"I'll be right back." I got up from Carey and walked into the kitchen.

"Dee?" I saw her leaned over the sink appearing as if she was just simply washing her hands. I moved closer when she didn't answer. I could tell she was very pissed because her jaw was clenched. I looked down at her hand and saw a few of her knuckles were split and the rest swollen.

"What happened?"

"Davey was trying to fuck me and put me on his website. I busted him in front of his girlfriend."

"Okay. 1) How did you find out? and 2) Why is your hand busted?"

"DJ found the site and I almost put my fist through Davey's skull."

"The wrath of Deidre. Let me see if you didn't break anything."

"My middle and ring fingers feel dislocated."

She was starting to feel the pain in her fingers I could tell. I took her hand and felt at the joints as she tensed up.

"Definitely the middle finger. Everything else is really bruised and swollen. I think you may need to go to the hospital."

"Rona."

"Don't fight with me. Carey, I have to take Dee to the hospital, are you coming?"

"Sure." He got up.

***

After a long night in the emergency room with Dee, getting a finger set right, x-rays, and a few stitches. Carey brought us back home. Deidre went into her room all groggy and most likely seconds away from passing out. Carey and I stood outside.

"I give your cousin props, I've had my fingers reset and I at least made a nose.She's tough."

"Yeah, she is. I'll see you in the morning right?"

"Breakfast before work." He nodded.

"I'll see you later."

"See you sweetheart." He leaned forward and kissed me.

"Bye."

He walked to his car as I went into the house closing the door. I decided to check up on her before going to bed. I opened her door and saw her knocked out. At least she changed out of her dress.

"Night Deidre."

"Night-Night." She said in her high pitch sleepy voice.

I chuckled and closed her door making my way to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
More comments please?