Status: Finally complete 2/16/2011

Dreammakers and Heartbreakers

"I'm Not Bi-polar!"

The show was amazing and I enjoyed all of the performances. I was backstage on my personal phone talking to LaRisa. She's one of my old friends from South Carolina who moved to Virginia a year before I left SC. I always thought of her as my white sister. She was updating me on her and her beautiful son, Nickolas. When we made a stop in Virginia, I plan on visiting her. I walked past Jacoby Shaddix and Tobin Esperence of Papa Roach. I was fully aware of there eyes on me.

"Risa, I'll call you back when I'm on the bus okay?" I needed to find DJ, so I wouldn't get left at the venue.

"K, bye DD."

"Bye." I closed my phone.

"Hey beautiful, what's your name?" Came from behind me. I turned to see Jacoby walking off. It was Tobin talking to me.

"I'm Tobin."

"I know."

"What's a gorgeous girl like you doing on this tour?"

"Working, sorry I am not a groupie."

"I wasn't saying you were."

"Right."

"Deidre, DJ is in dressing room 5 looking for you." Marissa came out of nowhere.

"Sure, thanks Marissa." I looked at Tobin.

"Sorry, I've got to go."

"I'll see you later, you can count on that."

As I walked away I was fully aware of his gaze following me. I saw the dressing room and knocked lightly on the door.

"Come in.'

I opened the door and walked in as DJ was buttoning his jeans.

"What's up?"

"Are you coming to the afterparty?"

"Yep."

"There are a lot of guys in these bands that will probably think you are a groupie or treat you as one. Now that i know your temper, please don't snap or hit anyone. Just come and tell me, James, or Nikki. We will handle it."

"Okay." I nodded. "DJ?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm not as band as you think. When I am threatened or backed into a corner that's when I lash out at people. "

"What about Davey?"

"That was pure revenge." I grinned remember the nasty snap his nose made when I hit him.

"Sadistic."

"It's apart of my charm."

"It's kind of hot." I could barely hear him.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Right."

"Are you by any chance bi-polar?"

"I'm not bi-polar!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Changed Risa picture to the real thing because I love her to death! and her son is so precious!