Status: Finally complete 2/16/2011

Dreammakers and Heartbreakers

Use Protection!

Two and a half weeks later we were in Vegas. I was getting along with majority of the bands on tour. Tobin was still trying to get in my pants but failed miserably. Tobin is hot but I don't do married men. I was walking while texting Bobby about picking me up later on. I was so excited to see him.

"What has you beaming?" I looked up and saw Nikki and James so I stopped.

"I get to see an ex-boyfriend tonight."

"Are you trying to rekindle something?" James smirked.

"I'm not so sure, he's my first love."

"Use protection." Nikki said randomly which caused me to laugh out loud.

"It's not that type of party." I assured them.

"Well you never know."

"Where's DJ? I need to see if he has anything else for me to do before I go."

"He's on the bus arguing with Marie."

"He needs to dump that bitch and find a new girlfriend. If she gets in my face again, I will break hers."

James snickered. "I would pay to see that."

"Mr. Michael, the guy who is the nicest person in the world and gets along with everyone, actually doesn't like someone."

"She's a bitch."

He caused me to giggle.

"I'll see you guys at the hotel."

"Alright have fun." James said.

"Use protection." Nikki said against making me laugh once more as I walked away waving.

I walked out to the bus and saw their outlines through the window as well as hearing their current argument.

"I know that you are trying to fuck that whore behind my back DJ. I see how you look at her!"

"Marie, you are seriously losing it. Get the fuck away from me."

I heard a loud slap.

"Fuck you DJ."

"I want you to get your shit and leave. We will find another singer, I'm done dealing with your shit."

"Go to hell DJ!"

"Whatever, everyone is right about your stupid, immature, insecure, crazy ass."

"I hope she tells you no."

I heard the door open and I hid in the shadows. I saw Marie getting off the bus with her luggage while DJ called a cab for her. She walked off. I stepped out of the shadows to reveal myself.

"How long have you been standing there?"

"About the end of the argument."

"She's psycho, I'm sorry."

"No need to apologize, I already knew that."

He nodded.

"So, who was she talking about?" I had to know.

"I don't know." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Right, I came to see if you needed anything else. My ex will be here in twenty minutes."

"I don't have anything else for you to do. Go out and enjoy yourself. Just meet us at the Mandalay Bay. Call ahead of time and I'll bring your key down."

"Thanks." I smiled

"No problem."

I walked to the bunk area and grabbed my dress going into bathroom.

20 minutes later, I was completely dressed and my cellphone rang. I made sure I looked perfect as I was picking up my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, I'm at the venue, where are you?"

"Come straight to the back where the buses are."

"Okay, I'm approaching."

I grabbed my purse and flashed a smile at DJ.

"See you later."

He put down his guitar and waved.

I opened the door to the bus and got out to see Bobby waiting beside his car. He looked so good.

"Hey." I turned my phone and put it in my purse as I walked to to him.

"Wow, you look great Deidre."

"So do you Bobbo." I gave him a long hug.

"Let's go." He let go of me and wrapped his arms around my waist leading me to the car. He opened the passenger door and let me. I got in with wide smile on my face as he shut the door behind me.