Status: Finally complete 2/16/2011

Dreammakers and Heartbreakers

Bye, Bye Boyfriend

After a long day of relaxing by the pool, I was in my room reading Watchmen, the graphic novel when a knock startled me. I rolled my eyes and put the book down and walked to the door.

"Who is it?"

"Bobby."

"What the fuck does he want?" I muttered to myself. I opened the door glaring at him as if I could rip his eyeballs out.

"Hey beautiful." He went to kiss my cheek but I moved away from him.

"What baby? After last night I thought you would be happy to see me."

"I thought so too but then I woke up to an empty bed."

"I'm sorry, I had to work."

"You could've left a letter, text, or something instead of making me feel like a one-night stand."

"I'm sorry, how can I make this up to you?"

"You can't. I'm sorry but it's like high school all over again. Back then I thought you loved and cared about me but you never did."

"What are you talking about?"

"You left me without a goodbye. I was so devastated wondering if I did something to make you not love me anymore."

"I'm sorry about the past. I just wanted to make it up to you." He took my face in his hands and kissed me.

"I want you to leave."

"What?" He looked shocked.

"Just get out." I felt a tear fall down my cheek.

"If I walk out now, I'm not coming back."

I kissed him again before backing away.

"I can deal with that, bye Bobby."

He looked at me for a second, probably thinking that I would change my mind before realizing that I wouldn't then he stormed out. I closed the door and walked over to my bed. I laid down pulling my pillow to me and hugging it. I started crying, I just said goodbye to a part of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Fefe Dobson 'Bye Bye Boyfriend'

You know the deal.

Also I put up my new story Wouldn't Have Made It Without You. which is a Fast and Furious fic. If you dig the movie, Vin Diesel or just feel like reading it please comment.