Status: Finally complete 2/16/2011

Dreammakers and Heartbreakers

Cure for Loneliness

My cellphone rang and I picked it up seeing DJ's number. Hell I didn't know he knew my personal number.

"Hello?" I sniffled.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"No, I just let Bobby go for good. You were right but it still hurts."

"Damn that sucks, want some company?"

"So we can wallow in our self-pity?"

"Deidre, how about we go see a movie?"

"I did want to see Fast and Furious."

"Whatever you want."

"Let me put something decent on and we can go."

"Okay. See you in 20."

I got up and plugged in my flat iron and looked for something to wear.

***

20 minutes later, a knock came to my door. I finished putting on my lipgloss while walking to t he door. I opened it to see DJ looking amazing as always.

"Hey ready?"

"Sure, let me grab some money."

"It's on me."

"DJ, I can pay for my own ticket."

"No, I want to treat."

"Okay." I grabbed my purse throwing my phone and lip-gloss in the bag. We left in his nice little rental.

***

After the movie, I was really pumped because I love car movies, Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Don Omar, and Tego Calderon.

"So, that movie has you that excited?"

"Yep, I love car movies, Don Omar, Tego Calderon, Paul Walker, and Vin Diesel. All of them are delicious except Tego, I just respect him as an artist in the reggaeton community."

"Well I am happy that I was able to cheer you up."

"Thank you, how about I buy you dinner?"

"That's okay. I'm not that hungry."

"I am so take me to a Burger King drive-thru. I want a damn Whopper."

He laughed and pressed the alarm to his car door.

"Okay princess, get in."

I hopped in the passenger side and waited for his slow ass.
♠ ♠ ♠
I posted my new story Wouldn't Have Made it Without You and so far no comments. If I don't start getting comments on it then I'm going hiatus for a while because it's ridiculous that I spend time writing for people who don't even comment the stories that I put up. If it's good then good say so. If it sucks then I'll take it down and fix it. That wouldn't even hurt my feelings.

I decided to do a sequel to a story. If I get comments on my other two then I will post the first chapter.