Status: Finally complete 2/16/2011

Dreammakers and Heartbreakers

He Loves Me Pt. 2

After a few hours of playing and writing music, I had a total of 3 songs and Derrick wrote 1 song for his band Makeshift Romeo. It was getting pretty late and I was getting tired.

"Derrick."

"Hmm?"

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For keeping me going with my music."

"I just want you to be happy."

"Thank you."

"Stay the night."

"Derrick, that won't be a good idea."

"I am not going to pressure you into anything, you just look really tired."

I yawned as if on cue. He took the songs I had written down and put in the case that contained my guitar.

"I need sleep clothes."

"Okay." He stood up and disappeared into his room. A few minutes later he returned to me and handed over a tee shirt and boxers .

"Here you can change your clothes in my room."

"Okay." i got up and walked into his room. I quickly changed as Derrick came into the room.

"You can stay in here and I'll sleep on the couch."

"No, I will be okay with you in here with me. It will be kind of like when we were little."

" A lot has changed since we were little."

"I know." I got under the covers.

"Dee."

"Shut up and get in."

He took off his shirt and then his pants before climbing in beside me.

"So, how long are you in town for?"

"Two weeks and then I'll be back on the road again."

"Awesome, we should definitely hang out about 90% of the time you are home."

"How about 60? My cousin and bestfriend won't like the face that I am staying over here all of the time. Plus I have to work."

"I can do 60%" He grinned and held me.

"Night Derrick."

"Nigh Deidre."

I fell asleep shortly after him.

The next morning I woke to the sound of my cellphone going off. Derrick was dead asleep so I found the phone in my jean pocket. I saw Rona's number. Shit, I was in for it.

I pressed send. "Hello?" I noticed that my voice was hoarse.

"Where are you?" She asked calmly even though I knew that she wanted to explode.

"Derrick's, by the time I was done it was too late to leave so I spent the night."

"Thanks for the call." She was being sarcastic today.

"Rona, it wasd 3 in the morning and I had a few beers, so if you wanted me to kill myself trying to get then fine." I heard Derrick groan and fall back asleep.

"When are you coming home?"

"I'll be home soon."

"Okay, bye."

I hung up and sat up.

"Derrick, I've got to go."

I guess he didn't hear me because he kept on snoring. I started to shake him until he woke up.

"Morning beautiful." He yawned and covered his mouth. I don't dig morning breath.

"Hey, I've got to go."

"Do you really have to?"

"Yeah."

"When are you free again?"

"I think tonight." I laid my chin on his chest.

He ran his hands through my hair and then smiled.

"I have rehearsals today, so I will text and let you know when I'm done."

"Okay." i went to get up but he pulled me by the back of my neck and kissed me.

"Can I use your toothbrush?"

"Yeah, mine is the blue one."

"Thank you."

I got up and went to the bathroom. After doing my business, I walked out of the bathroom to see him smoking a cigarette. I found my pants and pulled off the boxers. he perked up his eyebrows when he saw me in my thong. I looked at him.

"What?"

"Beautiful."

"Yeah." I laughed. I threw on my pants and almost removed his shirt but he grabbed the hem and tugged it back down.

"You look great in it, keep it."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'll make sure to call you tonight, okay?"

"Okay."I grabbed my other shirt and purse.

As we walked out of his room Branden was in the kitchen eating some cereal. He looked up with the knowing grin he always possessed.

"Hey Dee."

"Hey B." I kissed his cheek.

"Had fun?"

"Nothing happened." I got a Fruit Loop and put it in my mouth.

"Dude no, it's not that type of party."

"Uh-huh."

Derrick kissed my cheek. "Have a good day and I will see you tonight."

"Okay." I smiled. "Bye Branden." I waved leaving.

Once the door closed Branden turned to Derrick.

"Did you tell her?"

"Yeah, I asked her for a chance."

"Did you tell her you are in love with her?"

"No, I don't want to scare her away.'

"I think she would appreciate honesty."

"I'll tell her when I am ready."

"Okay."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment or subscribe sluts!