Status: Finally complete 2/16/2011

Dreammakers and Heartbreakers

DJ

After searching for the perfect outfit, getting my hair styled, and making sure my makeup was flawless, I was almost ready. Since he was a guitarist there was no need to tone down my look. I fluffed my hair once more before Rona walked into the room looking stunning.

"Ready?"

"Yeah." I grabbed my purse and followed her out of the complex. We got into her car and left.

**

At the club, I was nervous to meet my future employer, that is if I was offered the job or if I took it. I saw Cat standing at the bar ordering a drink. Torch was nice and mellow with all types of music playing in the background.

I walked up to Cat, who turned around to face me at the same time.

"Hey chick." I gave her quick hug avoiding her glass of whatever shot she had. It looked like Aftershock which was a very serious drink.

"Hey Dee."

"Hey Kitty-Cat." Rona stepped in front of me.

"Rona!" Cat shouted and hugged my cousin.

"Um, the guy should be here in few minutes so we can get some drinks and relax a little bit."

"Okay." I agreed as Cat took her drink and found a seat for us. I ordered a Corona for myself and Rona got a vodka and Red Bull. I walked over to Cat with Rona and sat down on the couch.

"So, who am I meeting?"

"You love his music." I could tell she wasn't telling me anything.

"Is he in Avenged Sevenfold?"

"No, wait and see."

"Damn Cat, you suck."

"You will love the job and the guy is so nice."

"He? So it is definitely a male."

"There he is."

The instant my eyes laid on him, I knew who he was. DJ Ashba of Sixx: A.M. Cat stood up and hugged him slightly.

"Hey Cat."

"Hey DJ, these are the friends from South Carolina. LaRona Seels and the wonderful girl that I told you about, Deidre Wilson."

I stood up to shake his hand.

"Nice to meet, So you are the one who needs a job?"

"Yeah."

"So, do you know computer software?"

"Absolutely."

"Know anything about guitars?"

'Yep, I learned how to play when I was 10."

"Good. One last thing, how do you feel about touring and being on call?"

"I'm down for it."

"You're hired." I smiled warmly.

"Thank you and you won't regret this."

"We will see about that."

I turned around to Cat and mouth 'Thank You'

I sat back down as DJ went up to order us another round for us.

"So, Cat are you his girlfriend?" I heard Rona ask.

"No, I'm not. I am just a friend. His girlfriend is this cute blond with tats all over. She's okay, kind of a bitch but he's happy." I saw DJ return with our drinks. I took mine and flashed hiim my dazzling smile.

"Thank you, so when do you want me to start?"

"I wake up around 11, so how is that for you?"

"It's a good time, I might be a little late. I have a meeting but after that I will be all yours."

"Okay, do you have a laptop?"

"It's kinda huge."

"Okay."

I looked at Rona who looked a little starstruck. I chuckled softly and took a drink.

***

About 2 hours later I was a little bit tipsy and on my way home with Rona.

"So?"

"So what?"

"Don't act all coy bitch, you are working the man of your dreams."

"He's okay."

"Dee, stop acting like that means nothing. I know you just want to scream."

"Rona, DJ Ashba is just a normal person who just so happens to be talented."

"Dee?" She gave me that look.

"What the fuck am I talking about the man is fucking gorgeous. Hell I almost want to breed with him!"

Rona threw her head back and laughed loudly, luckily we were at a stoplight.

"Rona, lights green." She shut up only letting out small chuckles while driving away.

"Who are you meeting tomorrow?"

"Davey."

"Guy who wants you to model?"

"Ja." I nodded.

"Cool, so do you like him?"

"Dude, I barely know the man."

"Never stopped you before."

"Bobby was a one time thing."

"Yeah right."

"I need to sleep this tipsiness off so I can work."

We pulled up to the complex and parked.

"Don't go falling in love with your boss."

"I won't! Damn Rona! You are blowing my buzz."

I opened the car door and got out. I rushed up the steps the best I could and unlocked the door. Stumbling into my room I didn't even take off my clothes I just passed out on the bed.