A Jagged, Gorgeous Winter

Prelude

In The Corner of the Oxford, NY high school library:

Two teenage girls, about the same age, sit in the warm school library, discussing their favorite bands and other various topics. You see, these too teenage girls are in love with one band in particular. A rather famous, good-looking band with an odd name, one with punctuation in the middle of it. I'm, of course, talking about the one and only Panic! At The Disco. And also, these teenagers have rather odd minds. Ones that often lead to trouble, of sorts. And of course, as it so often does, their minds create a devious and rather tortuous plan involving said favorite band. The question is, how will this plan work out? What is the plan? And how will it effect the band involved?

***Hand in there, kiddies. The show's about to begin.***

At A Fall Out Boy Concert:

One of the girls, the older one, smiles at the pass she holds in her hand as the other, the younger one, bounces next to her friend, since she is all hyper due to a BK Mocha Joe that she'd married and drank on the way to the concert. The older girl hands the bouncy girl a pass as well and they head for the door marked Backstage. Bouncy knocks and they wait, rather impatiently. The older one knocks again and the door opens. She and Bouncy hold up their passes to show the beefy, scary man standing in front of them. He lets them pass and they slip backstage, amongst the hustle and bustle. They're ushered into a slightly less noisy room and they see Pete Wentz. The older one guides her hyper friend towards him and he smiled at them as they near.

"Hi, I'm Kristen and this is Too-Much-Sugar." the older girl introduces. Pete smiles at her, amused by the introduction from Kristen.

"Pete." he replies.

"Fall out Boy, five minutes." some guy with a clipboard calls.

"We have somewhat of a plan and we need your help to make it work." Bouncy says.

"Is it evil?" he asks. Kristen and Kate (Bouncy's real name) chuckle.

"You betcha." Kate says.

"What can I do to help?" Pete asks, excited about this plan of theirs.

***Mystery Plan In The Works***
♠ ♠ ♠
This story has TWO authors, me (Kate) and frankiechan14 (Kristen)