Maybe Baby Someday

Rule number one.

Paige hated flying, so getting of the plane that had flown her from LA to Las Vegas was a blessing. As soon as she was off the plane, her phone started ringing with the sound of "Forgive Me" by Leona Lewis. It was her sister, Maggie.

"Paige, where are you?" Maggie sounded worried, but she is an actress, so she might be faking it Paige thought.

"I just arrived in Las Vegas. I'm getting a cab and I'll be there as soon as I can," Paige explained her sister, no knowing why she was explaining.

"Oh. Good. Anyway, could you bring me some chips from some shop. I feel like I want chips," Maggie said with her voice that always annoyed Paige.

"Okay, what kind do you want?" Paige asked as she got her luggage.

"Don't care. Be here soon," and with that the phone call was ended.

Paige put her bag over her shoulder and she walked out of the airport, hopping to get a cab. But after standing there for ten minutes, she had given up hope that she will ever get a cab. She just stood there with her heavy bag hanging from her shoulder when a tall guy stood next to her.

"Waiting for a cab?" he asked.

"With no luck," Paige answered without moving her head to look who she said it to.

"Well, my friend will pick me up, maybe he could drop you off?" the guy suggested and that made Paige look to her left.

The man was tall and skinny. He looked handsome in his simple jeans and a t-shirt.

"Well, if Palms is on your friends way," Paige said, taking his offer.

"I'm sure I'm going to make Palms be on his way," the guy aid with a smile.

Paige liked his smile. It was warm and sweet and somehow made Paige go weak at the knees. She returned the smile.

"I'm Paige, by the way," she said while she offered him her hand.

"I'm William, but you can call me Bill," he said as she shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you. So when will your friend be here?" she asked him.

"I don't know. Let me just call him up," he said as he toke his cellphone from his pocket.

As William or Bill, Paige didn't know yet what she will call him, was talking with his friend on the phone, Paige got a text message.

*Your sister is crazy! Come. Here. NOW!!!*

Paige laughed a little at the text that her best friend, Veronica, send her. Veronica was Maggie's stylist. Or at least she was meant to be. Maggie didn't really listen to her, but Veronica didn't mind, because she and Paige liked her taste in clothes and style. So all was good always.

*No news there, I'll be there soon. Hang in there*

As soon as she had pushed the send button, William came to her.

"He is waiting behind that corner. So let me take your bag and let's go," he said as he toke Paige's bag and started walking.

"You know you don't have to carry my bag. I have arms to carry it myself," Paige tried to convince William not to carry her bag, but without any luck.

"I wanna do it. Look, there's the car, so it won't be that long of a walk," William said to Paige as the were walking closer to this red Honda Civic, on what a young guy was leaning on.

As the got closer, the boy leaning on the Civic, stopped leaning on the car and walked over to William and gave him a hug.

"William, it's been too long. I see you brought your girlfriend with you to. A hot one at that," the boy said, looking Paige up and down.

"She isn't my girlfriend. I saw her waiting for a cab that would never come and I know that you have to drive by the Palms, so I'm sure you are going to give Paige here a ride," William said to the guy, as Paige was blushing slightly at the comment the guy had made a second ago.

"But the Palms isn't on my way," the boy didn't sound happy.

"Brendon," William said with a stern voice.

"Okay. Let's get all your bags in the car then," the guy William called Brendon said.

The ride to the Palms was silent. Well, for Paige at least. William and Brendon talked about life and stuff. Paige didn't listen into their conversation so she didn't know what they were talking about. Twenty minutes later, they were in front of the Palms. Paige got out of the car and went to the back to get her stuff and Brendon went to help her.

"I hope to see you around," Brendon said after he took Paige's bag out of the back of the blood red Honda Civic.

"Maybe. Bye and thanks for the ride," Paige said and started to walk to the hotel as she heard Brendon softly saying bye to her.

She went to the elevator and when inside she pushed number 8. Maggie always wanted to stay on the floor eight every single time she had to stay in a hotel. Paige never knew the reason for that and Maggie never gave an explanation, so she just figured it was one of her sisters star things.

Paige got out of the elevator and started to look for the room. When she got to the door, she heard yelling coming from the room. She opened the door and went inside where Maggie and Veronica were yelling at each other about the dress Veronica wanted Maggie to wear tonight.

"I'm so not wearing a dress like that. It makes me look like a whore," Maggie said with a disgusting face when she looked at the dress.

"Well you are one, so who cares?" Veronica yelled back.

"Girls. I'm here. What's the problem?" Paige asked.

"Your best friend wants me to dress like a hooker," Maggie said pointing to Veronica.

"Your sister is a hooker, so I don't see the problem myself," Veronica said.

"You never do," Maggie said and turned her back to Veronica, "and by the way Paige, I want to wear your dress."

"Okay. Maggie you wear my dress, I'll wear yours. Veronica, just don't," the last words to Veronica were full of begging.

"Okay," Veronica said with a feeling of guilt.

"That's super, I'm going to take a bath," Maggie said and skipped to the bathroom.

Paige just fell to the sofa, not wanting to move ever again. But she had to, because she had to get ready to go out with her sister and Veronica tonight. Maggie wanted one wild week before she married to her fiancee. And rule number one is - what Maggie wants, Maggie gets.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy the first chapter! :)