Maybe Baby Someday

Smile like that.

The next morning Paige woke up to find Brendon staring at her. She loved the way Brendon's hair was in the morning, all over the place.

"Morning," Paige said with a small smile.

"Morning," Brendon said and kissed Paige on the lips lightly.

"Been up long?" Paige asked as she got up and rested on her elbows.

"About twenty minutes or so. I just love to watch you sleep," Brendon confessed.

"You stare at me while I'm asleep. That's kinda creepy now that I know it for sure," Paige said as she put her head onto Brendon's shoulder.

"Know for sure?" Brendon had a questioning look on his face.

"Well yeah, I mean I know guys have stared me before when I sleep, so I guess I guessed you do too," Paige said.

"That didn't make any sense and yet it did," Brendon said as if he was talking to himself.

"Better go and see what's up," Paige said as she was about to get out of bed, but was stopped by Brendon who toke her hand and pulled her closer to him. They didn't leave the bed for an hour.

At the same time Ryan was fighting a battle inside him. He was debading if he should tell Pete about the affair he was having with Maggie for the fourth year now and have Maggie for him or he wouldn't tell Pete and be his friend until Pete finds out himself, because things like these never seem to be kept in secret. He knew that he needed some advice, so he walked to Spencer's room and knocked on the door, waiting for a responce, that came a second later.

"Hey Ry, why so down?" Spencer asked his friend.

"I have a problem and I need help," Ryan said as he sat in a chair.

"What's the matter?" Spencer asked, scared to death as he looked the look on Ryan's face.

"It's about Maggie," Ryan started out, not knowing from where to start.

"You wanna talk about how you have done her like these past four years and now wanna know how to break the news to Pete, who already knows that she is cheating on him with you," Spencer said in one breathe.

"What? You know, he knows. How?" Ryan looked confused.

"Well it's pretty simple to know, when you walk on someone having sex," Spencer said with a matter-of-factly voice.

"Who walked on in?" Ryan was more confused now than ever.

"Well it was the party four years ago at Pete's place. Me, Pete and Gabe saw you two going at it like rabbits. We walked back downstairs and left it like that," Spencer said easily like it was nothing to him.

"How did Pete take it?" Ryan asked.

"Pete wasn't mad, even though me and Gabe thought that he would be. But he toke it well, never talked about it again," Spencer told Ryan.

"I should talk to him," Ryan mumbeled.

"You shouldn't, you have to," Spencer mumbeled back.

Ryan left Spencer's room and walk to the living room to sit on the sofa and think about things he was going to say to Pete. When he had thought of everything he wanted to say, he started looking for Pete and found him sitting on a log, looking at the lake. Ryan sat next to Pete and there was nothing else than silence between these two. But Pete spoke up first, for Ryan's suprise.

"Ryan, I think I have a pretty good idea of what you're going to tell me, so let me go first. First of all, I know about you and Maggie. It doesn't worry me somehow. Second of all, I'm happy that you are the guy, not someone else. And thirdly..." Pete stopped talking which made Ryan worry.

"What's third?" Ryan asked his friend.

"Thank you for getting Maggie pregnant," as soon as Pete had let those words slip from his mouth, Ryan was in shock.

"Sorry for what I'm about to say, but you're weird. Any other guy would kill the man who made his fiancee pregnant, not thank them," Ryan said almost without useing his voice.

"You are giving us the best gift anyone could give us. The thing is that I can't have children," Pete said and Ryan saw that Pete's eyes were teary.

After some silence, Ryan asked the question he needed a answer to.

"So what is the deal then?" Ryan asked quietly.

"Me and Maggie are going to marry on Friday. She wants to keep you as her lover. And we'll tell everybody that the kid is ours," Pete said, finally looking at Ryan.

"Okay," Ryan just replied and walked back to the house.

Meanwhile, Paige was cuddled up against Brendon's chest, loving every second of it all. But the moment was ruined when her phone started to play Daddy's Song by Eminem. Dad was calling.

"Hey dad." Paige answered as she sat up on the bed.

"Darling, how are things?" It's all horriable dad, Paige thought to herself.

"Everything is going great, when will you come to Vegas?" Soon Paige hoped.

"I was thinking about tomorrow. I know you wanna spend time with Andy and I wanna spend time with your aunt Holly who leaves near Vegas." Dad sounded excited.

"Tomorrow? That's great. Can't wait to see you and my little baby. See you tomorrow." Paige was happy.

"Bye darling. Dad laughed as he said his goodbye.

Paige put her phone on the bed side table and couldn't help but to smile. She was seeing her little baby boy again although it's been three days. She was excited.

"You're so beautiful when you smile like that," Brendon said and that got Paige out of her thoughts,

"You're just saying that to get into my pants," Paige joked.

"I'm already in your pants so I don't have to say anything, but I wanna beacuse it's true," Brendon said as he looked straight into Paige's eyes.

"I love you," was all Paige managed to say as she was lost in a passionate kiss by Brendon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the delay. My coumputer didn't work, but I'm back now :).

More coming your way soon. Enjoy!