Maybe Baby Someday

Just didn't care.

Still at the club, Veronica and William were getting closer than close on the dance floor. After some time dancing, William took Veronica's hand and led her to a table of the far corner of the club. He was a man on a mission and he will do anything to make his mission work.

"So Veronica, tell me something about you, seeing as you know who I am," William said with a seductive smile which made Veronica blush.

"Well, what's there to tell. My name is Veronica Comez, I'm 20 years old. You've met my best friend. I work as a stylist for Paige's older sister, Maggie, who's a fucking diva and I hate her, but a job is a job. I love to cook, sing, read and dance. My family consists of me, my dad and my younger brother. I guess that's it," Veronica said and looked at William.

"No boyfriend?" William asked, trying to sound casual, but failing miserably.

"With the bitch I work for? She has something against me, so she messes up every single relationship I have," Veronica said with clear sadness in her voice.

"But would you try having one with me if I promise she couldn't do anything to break us up," William asked like a shy kid.

Veronica didn't answer, she just stood up from her seat, moved closer to William and kissed him passionately. Then she broke the kiss, just looking into Williams eyes and smiled like crazy at him, which made William also smile at her.

"I'll take that as an yes," William said, still playing the kiss over and over again in his mind.

Veronica just smiled.

"Come here," William pulled her closer and kissed her again, but this time they had to break up the kiss thanks to someone coughing.

William looked frustrated and looked to where the cough came from. He saw Ryan, who was very drunk, with a girl, who was just as drunk. William sighed in frustration and turned Veronica around who just looked at the girl with her mouth opened.

"Oh, this is so screwed," Veronica whispered to herself, as she watched the guy, who she seemed like she knew from somewhere, but couldn't really put the face anywhere,sat down behind the table with the girl, who happened to be Maggie, and then turned her attention to William.

"So William, I see you pulled a girl tonight. Me too," Ryan managed to say, before Maggie re-attached his lips with hers.

"I'm sorry for my friend..." but he was cut off by Veronica's finger on his lips.

"This man is your friend?" Veronica asked in disbelief.

"Well yeah," William answered sounding kinda confused.

"Well, that's Maggie, Paige's sister. Soon to be the wife of Peter. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. What are we going to do? Peter is going to be so pissed when he arrives here next Friday to get married," Veronica was almost on the verge of crying.

"Hey, everything will be good. I'll help you take Maggie back to the hotel. Ryan's gonna be alright here. I'll just have to find Jon or Spencer," William said as he left Veronica looking how Ryan was eating Maggie's face or the other way around.

After some minutes, William arrived with a guy he called Jon. Jon greeted Veronica and sat down next to Ryan who wasn't happy that William took Maggie. Veronica took her purse and started walking out of the club as she was following William, who had a hard time getting Maggie out of the club. when out, William put Maggie over her shoulder and started walking towards the Palms, with Veronica walking by his side.

"Could I use your phone?" Veronica asked William half way to the Palms.

"Sure," William said and handed her the phone.

Veronica quickly dialed Paige phone number and waited for her to answer, knowing that she should have called back at the club or try to find her in the club.

"Hello, Paige speaking," said the hyper voice from the other end of the line.

"Wow, you're happy. But let's talk about that later. Where are you?" Veronica asked.

"I'm back at the hotel," Paige said and Veronica could say that she was smiling.

"Oh, okay. Then it's nothing," Veronica said before she hung up the phone.

The rest of the walk back to the hotel was quite. The walked into the hotel where the staff looked at them funny. Maybe because William had Maggie over her shoulder. They stepped into the elevator and Veronica pressed the number eight. When the elevator doors opened again, they stepped out and started to walk up to the hotel door, Veronica opened it, she walked it to lead William in. William put Maggie down on the sofa and the turned to Veronica.

"Sad that the evening ended like this," William said as he wrapped his arms around Veronica.

"Well, I had a good night, so I'm not sad," Veronica said and kissed him.

"I better go, I'll call you tomorrow," William said and walked out of the room.

Veronica closed the door, leaned on the door and then did her famous happy dance, but stopped when she heard Paige laughing.

"You get my sister home drunk and you do the happy dance," Paige asked Veronica as she was checking if Maggie was still breathing.

"Well, I have something to be happy about," Veronica sat down on the chair next to the sofa.

"Why are you happy?" Paige asked Veronica as she sat in front of her on the coffee table, facing her.

"One word: William. Hey, why are you shining?" Veronica's question was asked because of the smile on Paige's face.

"I got a date with Brendon tomorrow," Paige managed to spill out as she stood up and walked into her room.

Veronica just sat there, looking at Maggie. Her smile faded when she remembered that she had to talk with Paige about what they will tell Peter if this ever get's out. She hoped that this won't come out never. But then she remembered why Ryan's face was so known for her. Panic At The Disco guitarist Ryan. Fuck, Pete will be pissed at this.

Veronica stood up after some minutes, walked into her room, took her clothes off and went to bed. She didn't care if Peter would be pissed, because frankly, she just didn't care. She closed her eyes and drifted to sleep, dreaming of her man, William.
♠ ♠ ♠
Love writing this story, but I hate this chapter for some reason.
It will get better and more dramatic, I promise.
Stay tuned. Enjoy.
:)