Maybe Baby Someday

A better moment.

After two hours of hot love making, William was asleep and Veronica was just staring at him. She couldn't believe that she was this lucky. She loved William, there was no denying that. Although they just met and they haven't been a couple even for a day, she knew that this was the real thing. She was about to kiss William, but she was distracted by the vibrating phone on the nightstand. She toke the phone and looked at who was calling. She groaned to see that it was no one else than Martin. She got out of bed and walked to the window before answering the call.

"What the hell do you want from me?" Veronica whispered, she didn't want to wake William who was so cute when he was sleeping.

"Babe, I want you back. I'm so sorry about what happened. I love you. I want you. I miss you. I need you." He was drunk.

"First of all, it has been two years get over it. Secondly, nobody cheats when they love someone. Thirdly, I have someone else now," Veronica said still whispering.

"Babe, no. Leave him. I'm better. By a mile." He was practically begging now.

"You suck in bed. He on the other hand is a sex god," Veronica looked over at William, who was now sitting on the bed and smiling at her.

"Take me back. That's all I ask for." He sounded like he was about to cry.

"Bye. Have a nice life," Veronica slammed her phone shut and stared out of the window.

William walked over to her and hugged her from behind while kissing her neck, what made Veronica moan a little.

"Who was that?" William asked as he rested his head on Veronica's shoulder.

"That idiot was my..." Veronica could say the word to end the sentence.

"Ex?" William asked, trying to end that sentence himself.

"You could say that. He's my ex fiancee," Veronica said and turned around in the hug to looked at Williams blank face.

"You were engaged?" William asked as he looked shocked.

"Yeah. It's a long story," Veronica simply applied.

"I've got time," William said.

Veronica walked over to the bed,sat down on it and just looked at William, who soon joined her. She took his hand in hers and looked at his eyes. She knew that there shouldn't be any secrets between her and William, so she started to tell the story.

"It was two years ago. I met him in a club, we started talking and a month later there was a ring on my finger. It was all great. He was all loving and caring. But one time at a party, he got drunk and he..." Veronica couldn't end the story without breaking into tears.

"Did he rape you?" William asked and worry could be clearly heard from his voice.

"No. He didn't rape me. He raped...Paige," Veronica said.

William couldn't say anything. He couldn't believe what his ears just had heard. How could anyone do something like that to Veronica? And Paige. He couldn't speak. He just stared at Veronica and was about to open his mouth to say something, but he was stopped by Veronica's finger on his lips.

"That's not all. Two months after the rape, Paige found out that she was pregnant. So he story end with Paige having a son, Andrew," Veronica said, knowing that the story had to be told like it was.

"Paige has a son?" William couldn't believe this.

"Yes. A son who will turn two in a few months," Veronica answered casually.

"Oh my god. I don't know what to say," William just said.

"You don't have to say anything. Just don't tell Paige that you know or tell Brendon," Veronica made William promise.

"I promise," William said.

The silence between Veronica and William grew and Veronica was starting to feel a little out of place. William saw this and just wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer.

"I'm so sorry. This had to be hell for you and Paige," William whispered.

"It was, but somehow it made our friendship even stronger," Veronica whispered back.

After sometime of just holding each other, William thought that this moment would be the perfect moment to tell Veronica something.

"Veronica?" he asked quietly.

"What?" Veronica mumbled back.

"I love you," William said.

Veronica pulled her head up from his chest, just looking at him with her big brown eyes. She was screaming inside from all the happiness she felt. A smile played on her lips as she came raised her head a little to kiss William. After the short, but sweet kiss, Veronica knew that this will last.

"I love you too," she said and they both laid down on the bed to fall asleep in each others arms.

Mean while, Brendon and Paige had reached their destination. It was a little house on the edge of the forest, looking over a lake.

"This is just breathtaking," was all Paige managed to get out from her mouth.

"I'm glad you like it," Brendon said as he hugged her from behind.

"How do you know about this place?" Paige asked as she turned around to face him.

"I own it," Brendon replied.

Paige kissed him and after the kiss, Brendon took her to the front door. He opened it and Paige was about to get in, when Brendon stopped her.

"Oh no," Brendon said and picked Paige up bridal style and walked to the sofa where he sat her down.

As Brendon went back to the car to get something, Paige stood up and looked around the cabin. It seemed small from the outside, but from the inside it looked huge. The living room had a fireplace, a thing that Paige just loved. But Paige was in love with the house itself. She has always dreamed of living in a house like this. Even the lake was a part of dream. It all just seemed perfect.

"I thought I left you on the sofa," Brendon said as he looked at Paige who was looking around the living room.

"I just couldn't help myself. This is like a dream home for me. I just have to look around," Paige answered as she was looking at some photos that were on the floor.

"Dream home?" Brendon asked as he walked closer to Paige.

"Yes. I have always wanted to live in a house next to a lake," Paige turned her focus on Brendon.

Brendon just smiled and kissed her.

"I was planning on asking you when we were having candle light dinner, but this seems to be a better moment. Paige Carr, would you be my girlfriend?" Brendon asked.

"I would love that," Paige answered and the sealed their new relationship with a passionate kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the wait. I've been busy with school. But this is the first of three updates this evening, so I hope this makes it up.

Enjoy!