Maybe Baby Someday

Their moment.

The next morning, Paige woke up to the smell of pancakes and four voices coming from the kitchen. She knew that one of the voices belonged to Brendon, but the other three were unknown to her. She put on her clothes from last night and walked out of the bedroom to see what all the fuss is about. She entered the kitchen, where Brendon was sitting behind the counter with two other guys and one guy was making breakfast.

"A guy, who doesn't mess the kitchen up and cooks, that's a catch," Paige said, getting the attention from all the guys and Brendon, who ran over to her and gave her a kiss.

"This is the amazing girl i was telling you about. Paige, meet rest of Panic," Brendon said, hyper like a little kid in a candy store.

"Nice to meet you all," Paige said as she toke the seat next to Brendon.

"So what kind of pancakes do you want?" the guy who was cooking asked.

"What kind do you have,guy-who-every-girl-wants," Paige asked.

"You don't like me anymore,you like Jon," Brendon said with the cutest pout Paige had ever seen.

"Oh baby, you got nothing to worry about. Okay, so he can cook, but you're still my number one man," Paige said followed by a kiss on the cheek.

"Really? In your face Jon," Brendon said.

"Could someone tell me why he is so hyper?" Paige asked, looking at the guys who were sitting next to Brendon.

"When we got here, three empty Red Bull cans were on the table. I'm Ryan by the way and this is Spencer," Ryan said and Spencer waved.

"Here you are," Jon said as he gave Paige a plate with three pancakes.

After she was eaten, she walked out of the kitchen, because she could take anymore of their stupid fights over who's the better superhero, Batman or Superman. Paige walked out of the house and walked over to a swing that was hanging from an old oak tree. She sat on the swing, looked over the lake. the silence was one of the things she loved about this place. It was so calm and she missed it. Then her phone started to blast "Poker Face" by Lady GaGa. It was Peter.

"Hi Peter." Paige wasn't in the mood to talk with him.

"Why aren't you at the hotel?" He sounded pissed.

"Should I be?" Paige asked worriedly.

"No. This is good. I got some good time with Maggie, but where are you?" Now he sounded worried.

"I'm somewhere near Las Vegas. At my boyfriends place." Knowing that Brendon's name shouldn't be said.

"Oh. Anyway, I have to go, because I have to drive to see Panic at Brendon's place." Oh hell, this wasn't good.

"Okay, bye then." Paige ended the call and rushed to the house where she found the four boys sitting in the living room.

"You know that Peter is coming, right?" she just said.

"We know, but how do you know?" Ryan asked Paige who now had sat down on Brendon's lap.

"Because Peter is Pete Wentz. The guy who will marry my sister next week. Oh god, I'm screwed and so is Veronica," Paige just shook her head while saying that.

"Why are you screwed then?" Brendon asked as the hyper Brendon became worried Brendon.

"Because Peter forbidden me and Veronica to date guys he knows and he knows you and he knows William. Screwed I say," Paige said nervously.

"Why would he do that and why do you call him Peter?" Spencer asked.

"Because for him it would be weird if his wife's sister and his wife's sisters best friend date one of his closest friends and the break up with them. And I call him Peter just because it pisses him off," Paige answered as she looked over to Spencer and felt Brendon's grip tighten around her waist.

"Pete ain't gonna take you away from me," Brendon mumbled seriously.

"Aww, Brendon is in love," Jon said, just a second later getting hit by the pillow Brendon threw at him.

"Yes I am," Brendon said and hugged Paige ever tighter.

"What have I missed?" Veronica voice said and that made Paige turn her head to see Veronica there with William, holding hands.

"Nothing," Paige casually said with a smile. "By the way, Peter is on the way here."

"What? We have to hide then," Veronica started to panic.

"Why?" William asked, confused as hell.

"Because Pete doesn't want us dating guys in band he has signed and he is friends with," Veronica gave him a simple explanation.

"That's just sick. Don't worry, we will make it," William said and kissed Veronica who just smiled after that kiss.

"Well in three hours, he will just have to live with it," Brendon said.

So for three hours, Ryan and Spencer tried to beat Jon in Guitar Hero, taking turns in doing it. But Jon was just unbeatable. After some time, William and Veronica went into the guestroom to gave some private time and Paige got bored, so she went for a walk. When she got near the lake, she sat down on a log and didn't even notice that Brendon had sat next to her.

"It's a beautiful sight, isn't it?" Brendon said after some time.

"It is," was all Paige said.

"It's the perfect place to raise a family," Brendon said, not looking at Paige.

"Family? Thinking about family already?" Paige asked casually.

"Not thinking, I already have one," Brendon said and toke Paige's hand.

"You do?" clueless Paige asked.

"Well yeah, I got you and you got a kid. So yeah, I have a family," Brendon said sincerely looking straight into Paige's beautiful blue eyes and at that time Paige knew that this is it.

"You have known me for three day and you even haven't met my son yet, but we're already a family to you. You amaze me," Paige said.

"Well I'm pretty amazing," Brendon joked and got a playful hit on his arm from Paige.

The moment was perfect. Everything seemed to be perfect. Paige was happy and in love, when she thought she'd never be. Brendon was happy and in love, when he thought it could never happen. They enjoyed their moment, until a car horn was heard.

"Pete's here," Brendon groaned.

"Great," Paige sighed sarcastically.

Brendon helped Paige up from the log and they walked back to the house where Pete was talking with Ryan.

"Paige?" Maggie said in a high voice.

"Paige?" Pete said with disbelief.

Paige just waved, knowing the lecture she and Veronica were going to get from Pete later on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Third update from the three I promised. But I might just add one more today.
Hope you like it.