Secret

Chapter 14

-Chapter 14-

A week or two later Ryan called me up and informed me of a party that Eric was throwing and he wanted me to go with him. “I dunno…,” I said. “Bad things happen at parties.”

“C’mon babe. Pleeeeease.”

I gave in. “Alright, but only ‘cause you’re cute.”

“SCORE!” he yelled into the phone.

“My ear.”

“Sorry.”

“I forgive you.”

“Good. So I’ll pick you up tonight.”

I sighed. “Fine.”

“I lub you.”

“I lub you too.” That night I told my mom that Ryan and I were going to see a movie so she wouldn’t get all over-protective. “I’ll see you later,” I said and hopped in the car with Ryan. “Hey babe.” I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

“Hey. Why are you all dressed up?”

“I buy some new clothes and now I’m dressed up?”

“Umm… yeah.”

“Whatever.” When we got there we were hit by the smell of smoke. But this time it wasn’t cigarettes. “Wow… Someone is getting stoned seriously in here.” I don’t like the smell of smoke period but I sucked it up so Ryan could have a good time.

Eric saw Ryan and he came over. Eric’s eyes were red and he reeked of weed. “Dude. You said you didn’t do this stuff anymore.”

“I said I don’t do the hard stuff anymore. This is just harmless weed. Calm down. You’re too tense. Just relax.” He looked at me. “Aww, you brought your girlfriend. I hope she knows how to party.” Ryan was a little uncomfortable which made me uncomfortable as well. “C’mon. Have a seat.”

We sat down and after awhile Ryan loosened up. He was talking and laughing. I didn’t say much. I just liked to watch him. Someone had just told a random inside joke when he wrapped his arm around my waist and leaned in to whisper in my ear, “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine. I’m just listening to you.”

“Alright. I’m gonna go get us some drinks. I’ll be right back.”

“Okay.” He left and I was sitting there probably looking pretty awkward.

After Ryan was gone Eric came and sat next to me. “Hey babe.”

“Umm… Hi.” What the hell? I thought.

“You and Ryan are quite the couple.” I didn’t answer. What do you say back to that? “You know he loves you.”

“I know.”

“You love him?”

“Yes…”

“Good. ‘Cause I don’t want some random girl breaking his heart.”

“Right…”

“Yes. That’s right. Do you understand?”

“Leave me alone.” Where is Ryan? I thought. He scoffed and put his hand on my leg and began to rub. I jerked my leg away. “What the fuck?” I didn’t yelled but it wasn’t a whisper either.

“Just checking to make sure you’re not easy.” And with that he got up and went back to his seat.

I felt vibrating inside my pocket. I opened up my cell to find that Ryan had sent me a message. It read Come outside. Weird, I thought. I got up and went outside. I sent a text back which said Where are you? In a few seconds I received a reply. Come around the corner. What the hell? Did he get contact high or something ‘cause apparently he’s in the mood for hide and seek. I went around the corner and next thing I knew I was pinned against the house with Ryan kissing me. “What are you doing?” I asked. “We’re at someone’s party and you’re sneaking out to make out with me.”

“I want you now. I need you now.”

“Could your timing get any worse?” Our lips smashed together and our tongues fought for dominance. I let out a soft moan as he pushed himself against me. His mere contact sent me up the wall. We had hardly seen each other since our last “encounter” and I suppose that we were both aching to get our hands on one another. I broke the kiss and said, “We should go inside now before we do something we shouldn’t out here.”

I began to walk away when he pulled me back by my belt buckle. Our faces were about an inch apart. “Why?” he whined.

“Stop acting like a baby and let’s go inside.”

“But I need you.”

I laughed. “You’re too horny for your own good.”

“I know.” He smiled and gave me a light peck on the lips. “Okay, let’s go in.” He put his arm around my hips and we went back inside.

“Where have you two love birds been?” Eric yelled when we walked in.

“We had to get some fresh air.” Ryan said. He looked at me and winked.