Tiger Queen unlashed from past unknown

Chapter One Caputered

"Ma petite, vous dispose a apprendre." He said with a big smile on his face as he looked down at a young teen. She was on her knees, chained to the wall, blood every where the eye could see. Her eyes where filled with fear as she looked up at him.
"Yes, master." She said as a tear fall from her eye. Mixing with her blood. The world want dark as she felt someone shaking her.
"Angel, Angel wake up. We have to leave come on get your things." An elderly women said as she looked down at her.
Angel is 5'4, with light brown hair that just fall past her shoulders with a single white highlight by her right eye, and had dark blue eyes with a hint of silver in them.
"Whats happen Rachel?"
Rachel was 5'7, with long hair that was white from old age and caring green eyes.
"We heard vampires are heading this way." She said over her shoulder before she ran out of the room to another door. Angel throw her feet over the bed and grabbed her backpack beside her bed. She ran towards a little broken down table in the room. The room was small. There was a small old twin bed with only a white sheet over it. There was a window boarded up. She was about to leave the room when she remembered the necklace that was her mothers.
"Angel come on. We have to leave." She heard Rachel yell. Angel took two steps at a time as she raced down towards the exit.
"Stevens waiting for us come on." Rachel said as they ran to the front room. A elderly man stood there waiting. He was 5'9, with black hair with gray here and there, and light bluish green eyes. Just as they walked in the room the door was busted down. Angel tried to stay by Rachel as a crowed of people ran in the broken down house.
"Don't let them in!" Angle heard someone yell with fear in there voices.
"WHERE ALL GOING TO DIE!"
"I don't want to lose my only child." Before anyone could say anything there where screams as the door was yanked off its rusted hinges. Angel ran behind the old stair case. She watched as the vampires grabbed the humans. Then only two were left, it was Rachel and Steven. Steven was standing in front of Rachel as they started to walk towards them. Just as Angel put down her back pack Rachel looked at her and shock her head, telling her to stay hiding. She closed her eyes tight as she called her protector to her. The feel of fur surrounded her as she came to her. Piercing silver eyes started at her in her mind, purring to her. Angels eyes shout open as she heard Rachel scream as they dragged Steven away. Angel jumped at a vampire as he started towards Rachel. His eyes flow open as she landed on him. She kicked him hard in the knee. Angel smiled to herself as she heard the sound of bone braking. Angel crouched down in front of Rachel as she growled at the vampires in the room.
"Take her down, but don't kill her." Said a vampire as he looked at her. He was 5'8 with dark brown hair and red ruby eyes. She raised her lips to show her teeth growling low in her neck. Angel jumped at the vampires as they came at her. She just kicked one in the back hard enough to send him flying into the one behind him, sending them to the floor. As she kicked a vampire in the neck she felt a power calling to her. She fought the power. She watched as the vampires stopped and backed away from her. Angel looked up and saw a vampire walking towards her, he stopped six feet away from her. He was 6'3, with black hair the color of a raven, and with piercing ice blue eyes. She growled at him as he started at her. Her eyes flow open as she felt the same power calling to her, and her protector. She ran at him as he just stood there. She was about to punch him when he was gone. Before Angel could do anything , she was thrown in to the wall. With him behind her holding her arms behind her back.
"Be clam, I mean you no harm." He whispered to her. She throw her head back to hit him. When he pushed his power in her. Angel fought the power.
"Take the old lady, I have her." He said to the vampires. Angel tried to struggle to get to Rachel as they took her away. Before she could do anything he pushed his power in to her and darkness engulfed her.
"Angel, Angel wake up." She opened up her eyes slowly and fear shoot through her. She was in a cell again. As she crawled to Rachel in another cell near her she felt something heavy on her ankle. She looked down and saw that she was chained to the wall.
"Angel, look at me, look at me." Rachel said as she reached for her. Angel grabbed her hand and put herself as close as she could get to her. "Everything is going to be alright. You hear me, none is going to hurt." She said as she smoothing her hair back. Angel closed her eyes as she listened to her voice, as she fall asleep. Rachel was smoothing back Angels hair when she heard a door open. She looked up and saw three vampire walking towards her. He stopped in front of her cell and unlocked.
"Come with me." He said as he stepped in the cell. He was 5'9, with light blond hair and gray eyes.
"No, I'm staying here." Rachel said as she looked at them. Before she could do anything the other two vampires walked into the cell and grabbed her. "Let me go!" Angel's eyes shoot open as she heard her scream. Her eyes want wide as she watched them take Rachel away.
"NO!" Angel screamed as she watched them take Rachel away. Rachel looked up at Angel before she was gone. Angel screamed as she fall to the wall. Her past came back to her. Her nails grow to long deadly claws as she was thrown in her past as her protector came to her once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok I know that is was short but tell me what you think. Thank you and I hope you have enjoyed.