Dreams or Nightmares

Cahpter One

Someone was calling to her; coming closer. Sam's eyes shot open as she heard her alarm going off. She has blond hair with ice blue tips that fall to the middle of her back and dark blue eyes with a black rings around them. She throw her feet over the side of her bed and looked at the time, it was 4:30 A.M. She looked around her room and smiled to her self. Her room was painted a dark blue with black trim that want all the way around the room. There was a desk with a laptop on top of it, and there was a small dresser in the corner. Her bed was a queen size bed with black and blue sheets and pillows. She walked over to a door on the side of her bedroom window that was covered by a black thick curtain. She opened the door and started the water for her shower.The bath room was painted the same way as the room. Sam turned on her radio before she got in the shower and song along with "Story Of the year, tell the day I die." After she was done with her shower and dressed she want to the bath room and put on her make up that matched her outfit. She was wearing black leather jacket with a black shirt with a roes that had a drop of blood under it and pants that where black with red chains on them. She put in her viper earrings and black skulls with red eyes in. she grabbed her keys and walked to her door and unlocked it.As she walked down the hall she heard her little sisters alarm going off.
Sam walked in to her room. It was painted purple with black stares on the walls. She knelt by the twin sized bed and shook her sisters shoulder.
"It's time to get up Roes."
Roes rolled over and looked at her.
"I don't want to go to school today."
Roes had dark brown shoulder length hair and green eyes.
"Now come on, It a new school. Nothing more. Now come on out of bed or your are going to be late for school." Sam said as she got up.
Right before Sam walked out of the front door Roes called down to her.
"Can you pick me up today after school sis?" Roes asked as she tucked her hair behind her ear.
"No problem my little Roes." Sam said as she closed the front door.
Sam walked over to the garage and opened the door. She smiled as she looked at her baby. It was a crouch rocket. It was black with a silver design that showed a tiger face and claw tearing through the gas tank. She grabbed her helmet and put it on as she got on the bike. As she moved the bike a little forward she smiled to her as the bike came to life with a load growl. As she speed out of the drive way a man ran out of the house. Survives you right Sam thought as she turned the corner of the street that lead to the high way, and to her new school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short, I try and make the next one longer. I hoped you have enjoyed it.