Status: Slowwwwwwww Updates! Just remember I haven't forgotten about it. ;) <3

Why Do I Love You Like I Do?

Kate and Jackson were best friends all their life their parents were friends in high school and were ecstatic when they found out that they were gonna have a boy and a girl to have pay dates with and possibly date in their teenage years the moms even prayed they would get married. When Jackson left to go pursue his music and acting career after he and Katie finished high school Kate was devestated. Ever since Jackson and Kate were 13 Jackson knew he was in love with her but he only thought she thought of him as a friend and nothing more but he didn't know was that she was in love with him too. Now that Jackson is getting ready for the Twilight premiere he has been living in California for a while Kate has decided to move to Los Angeles California looking for Jackson because she is tired of waiting around for him to come back. Will she find Jackson? Will she ever be able to tell him how she feels?How will his other cast mates from Twilight react? Can Kate handle life with a superstar?
  1. Chapter 1
    I Have To Go. . .
  2. Chapter 2
    I'm gonna to find Jackson if its the last thing I do. I still love her after six years.........
  3. Chapter 3
    Reunited
  4. Chapter 4
    Coming Clean