Status: Slowwwwwwww Updates! Just remember I haven't forgotten about it. ;) <3

Why Do I Love You Like I Do?

Chapter 2

Present Day~
Kate's POV
Well its been almost six years since Jackson left the first year yeah we kept in touch. I was thrilled when i saw him on Disney 411.But since then he's never kept his promise. I cried for 3 months. I know pathetic but you would too if you lost your best friend and the man you love.

"Hey Kate I'm going to the mall you wanna come?", Kim asked. Kim was Jake's girlfriend of 4 years.

"Nah thanks for inviting me though.", I said from my laptop.I was searching Jackson on Youtube. Again. I needed help I know.

"Kate what are you doing on there?", Kim said suspectingly.

"Nothing!",I said a little to quickly.

"Yeah sure. Your searching Jackson again aren't you?", she said.

"No I am not", I said hopefully convincing.

"Your a terrible liar.", she said.

Busted.

"I am not searching Jackson.", I said.

"Then let me see your laptop.", she said.

"Ok here", I said back paging to the youtube home page.

"Ha I knew it", she said.

"Hey Popstar this is Jackson Rathbone from the film Twilight.", Jackson's voice said.

Dang it totally busted.

"How did you do that?", I said.

"Honey it's called pressing the forward button.", she said.

"Dang forgot about that.", I said.

"This is unhealthy Kate. Either go out and find him or get over him he isn't coming back", she said.

She's right you know.

Shut up.

"Kim your brilliant! I'm gonna go find him!", I said

"Kaitlyn! No your just gonna get hurt all over again.", she said.

"I have to do it. I'm gonna find Jackson if its the last thing I do.",I said.

"Whatever."

Jackson's POV

Knock Knock.

"Come in!", I yelled.

"Hey Jackson what are you doing.",I heard Ashley say. She was playing Alice in Twilight. My characters "soulmate". She walked in with Nikki and Rob.

"Oh just looking at some of my photo albums from back home.",I said all of the photos were of me and Kate and some friends from a long time ago.

Ashley sat down next to me Rob and Nikki sat at the foot of the bed across from me and Ashley.

"Who is she?", Ashley asked pointing to Kate.

"That was my best friend back in high school.",I said sadly.

"She's pretty.",Nikki said.

"Yeah I know.",I said.

"Your in love with her aren't you.", Robert said.

"Crazy Brit say what now?", Ashley said.

"Look at the way he is looking at her in the picture.",he said.

"Yeah so.",I said defending myself.

"It is the same way your looking at her photo right now.",He said,"Pure adoration."

Maybe he isn't a crazy Brit after all.

"Are you in love with her?", he asked.

"Why would I? She was my best friend.", I said.

Filthy liar.

Shut up nimwad.

Hey I'm the verbal abuser here.

Whatever.

"Liar.", Rob said smiling knowing he was right. Know it all teen heartthrob.

"Are you in love with her?",Nikki asked.

"Yes and I let her get away.",I admitted.

"She is in love with you also.",Rob said.

Ok now he is a crazy Brit.

"How so?",I asked.

"The way she is looking at you.", Rob said simply.

"How can you tell all this from a picture?",Ashley asked.

"Ok look at the picture. See how he is looking down at her and she is looking up at him?",he explained.

"Yeah", Nikki said.

"Look into their eyes.",he stated,"they are both holding back what they really feel."

Dang phsyco who can tell everything by a look.

"So what happened?", Ashley asked.

I explained our childhood, how and when I knew I was in love with her, how we were eachothers first kiss at 13 cause we only trusted each other. How I left without telling her how I feel.How I stopped emailing and talking to her because it hurt me too much.How she probably hates me.

"I still love her after six years and she still doesn't know.",I finished on the verge of tears.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!",Nikki and Ashley said hugging me.

"Ouch man that must be rough.", Rob said.

"I guess it just wasn't meant to be.",I sighed feeling better that I told someone what I've been going through.Thank god Kellan and Cam weren't here cause I would hurt them for saying she's hot when they saw Kate's picture.And they would tease me to no end for what I said about loving Kate.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter 2. Comments are appreciated! peace <3 and Jackson! sry 4 any typos