Status: Slowwwwwwww Updates! Just remember I haven't forgotten about it. ;) <3

Why Do I Love You Like I Do?

Chapter 3

Kate's POV
Ok I am officially in LA and I'm surprised that i actually went through with it. Now the hard part finding a damn celebrity in LA!! This should be fun.

"Is it all? Or are we just friends? Is this how it ends with a simple telephone call you leave me here with nothing at all...", my phone rang.

"Kate here.", I said.

"KAITLYN!!! What the heck? Where are you! Come back home Please? I didn't think you would acctually go through with this! You are INSANE!!!!", Kim screamed at me. Darn chick had the lungs of Mariah Carey.

"I'm sorry Kim I have to do this. I don't want to live my life wondering what would have happened if I didn't find Jackson.", I said calmly.

"What happens if you don't find him?", she said.

She's got a point you know.

You shut up stupid little voice.

Make me!

Ugh you are like a two year old.

Well I am you so you just called yourself a two year old.

Darn you!

"I will find him Kim I know I will plus I already got a part time job.", I said.

"Really what are you doing?", she asked.

"I"m working at a day care center and Nathan goes there so it helps out Sammy.", I said.

Nathan was my 1 year old "nephew". His parents work and he goes there during the day. Samantha's his real aunt and one of my best friends.

"Really thats cool.",Kim said.

Yay she isn't yelling ay me anymore!

"Ok I have to go I need Starbucks. I love you! Tell everyone I say Hi and I love them",I said.

"Oh Jake says don't come home pregnant with Jackson's child", Kim said laughing.

"Tell him that when i come home he's dead.", I said laughing too.

"Will do ok bye babe Love you", she said]

"Love you Bye",I said.

Off To Starbucks!!!!!!

Jackson's POV
"Hey Jackson We are going to Starbucks you in?", Kristen asked.

"Um sure why not?",I said putting my guitar down.

I took a look in the mirror to make sure I look some what presentable.

God I hate my hair I had to dye it blonde for Twilight. We are almost done with shooting though.

Starbuck's

It was pretty crowded at starbucks but we got a table and nobody noticed us so far so good!

"Kate your order is ready", the cashier yelled.

Hmm could it be? Nah! I'm going insane.

It IS a possibility though.

"Thank you!", a familiar female voice said.

Wow she even sounds like her.

"Jackson", the cashier called.

Well I'll find out now!

I walked up to the counter and I saw her.

IT WAS KAITLYN!!!!

"Kate? Is that you?", I said.

She took off her sunglasses and looked at me.

It was her I could spot her eyes from a mile away.

Kate's POV

Finally I find him!!!!! Hmmm easier than i thought

"What are you doing here?",he asked.

"I'm working at a day care center where Lena's brother Nate goes",I said.

~*~Jackson's POV~*~

"Oh that's cool Wow Lena has a brother now? Man I've missed alot",I said.

"Yeah you have",She said coldly.

Oh Boy she's mad. I saw this coming.

"Yeah Look I know that i didn't keep my promise and I'm sorry", I said

"Yeah ok whatever I forgive you.", She said.

She is still mad tell her WHY Hobknocker!

What is a hobknocker?

I don't know...

Your helpful.

I know!

"Hey you wanna meet my friends. Nikki & Ashley are dying to meet you",I said.

"You told them about me?", she asked.

She wasn't that mad anymore.

"Well yeah.",I said.

"OK", she said.
♠ ♠ ♠
What will happen?? Huh do you know?? No you dont? WELL I DO!!!!!! HAHAHA jk jk well im the author so i do know!!!!!!