Status: Slowwwwwwww Updates! Just remember I haven't forgotten about it. ;) <3

Why Do I Love You Like I Do?

Chapter 4

Kate's POV

"Hey guys this is Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn this is Kellan, Rob, Nikki,Cam, Ashley, and Kristen.", Jackson introduced.

"Correction I'm Kate and if you ever call me Kaitlyn I'll be forced to hurt you", I said.

"Hey Kate", everyone said simultaniously.

"Kate here come sit with us.", Nikki motioned me to sit next to her and Ashley.

"Hi", I said sitting down.

"So I heard there's this club opening tonight near by you wanna check it out?",Kellan asked.

Everyone agreed.

"Hey where are you staying at", Jackson asked me.

"The apartment complex across from the Hilton", I said ,"Top floor"

"Yay! That's our hotel!", Ashley yelped happily.

"Awesome!", Nikki said.

"Kate Let's go to the hotel yeah??", Ashley asked me.

"Sure!", I agreed.

At the hotel

"So Kate, Truth or Dare?", Ashley asked.

Yes we were playing truth or dare like a bunch of 13 year olds. Gotta problem? Well fix it!

"Truth", I said.

"How do you really feel about Jackson?", she asked me.

"Um uh we are just friends", I lied.

"Kate?",Kristen called me.

"Yeah", I responded.

"You suck at lying now tell us the truth", she said.

"The truth? I am completely and madly in love with him.", I admitted in a soft voice.

"What?", a voice said softly behind me.

Uh oh...

"Uh Ye- Um I have to go", I stuttard.

"Kate! Kaitlyn wait.", I heard Jackson call after me.

Why is the elevator so slow.

The elevator came and I bolted in the elevator but he came inside with me.

"What do you want Jackson? Just tell me you don't fee-", I was cut off with his lips pressed eagerly to mine.

"I don't what?", he said with a smirk on his face.

The elevator opened on the lobby floor.

Kate' Appartment

Jackson's POV

As soon as we got into her apartment i carried her into her bedroom laid her down and feircely pressed my lips to hers.

I was amazed that this moment had finally came. The moment my dreams became a reality. The moment my true love was kissing my lips.

I don't deserve all of this.

She found me.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i haven't been posting