Status: Slow Updates

Never Play Twister With Love

Chatper - 03

Paulina’s P.O.V.

“Alright kids, I know we’re all having fun but you should get to your dorms and get settled in. We have to all meet in the auditorium soon.” Grandma said.
“Alrighty then, come on you guys, This-a-Way!” I said pointing to any random direction while walking toward it.
“Ehh… you do know that you’re walking towards the guys dorm right?” Serena asked.
“Hehe… Yeah, of course I do…” I responded with a huge smile.
Everyone laughed, “Sure, you did” Ryan commented.
“SEE! You agree” [;D] I added.
“Alright you guys, your grandma’s right. If you dont go now you won’t have enough time to unpack all your stuff.” Grandpa agreed.
“Okay, and we’re off” I said walking toward the girls dorm
“To see the wizard” Audrey and Sophie added while linking arms.
“THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF Oz” we sang together skipping around in a circle.
“Alright then I guess I should get going too.” Vanessa said while reaching for her bags.
“Wait, Ryan why don't you help her with her bags?” Grandpa asked.
“Eh.. yeah sure thing, let me get that for you. Hey guys, I’ll meet you up in the dorm” Ryan Said.
“Oh right, Ryan, Paulina your dorms will be next to each other with a door between the rooms with of course a lock.” Grandpa said.
“Wait, does that mean we’re going to be in the guys dorms!?!” Sophie exclaimed, you could practically see the sparkles in her eyes.

Audrey’s P.O.V.

“Er…no. More like no-man’s land.” I said.
We all laughed at Crazy Joe’s disappointed expression.
Then, we proceeded to follow Paulina’s granddudes.
As we approached the school, there was a clear sign on the two doors, which stated “Lady’s Dorm” and “Gentlemen’s Dorm”.
We all snickered at the signs, so proper and formal.
Then, to Crazy Joe’s great delight, to get to “no-man’s land”, we had to go through the “Gentlemen’s Dorm”.
“Oh.My.God. What is he doing here?!” Crazy Joe practically screeched once we were inside.
“Well, you see, he is a gentleman, and this, this is the Gentleman’s Dorm.” calmly explained Paulina’s Granddad, sounding quite amused.
The guy, obviously one of Crazy Joe’s many exes, turned red and slammed his door after glaring daggers at oh so lovely Sophie who returned the favour. As we passed the dorms, almost all of them slammed in our faces, after they saw Sophie.
“I don’t think I’m going to like this place quite as much as what I thought before.” grumbled Crazy Joe
We all grinned at her. Gee, this year’s gonna be pretty interesting.
After a few more icy glares being exchanged, we got to our dorm.
I looked around with a smile. It was good to be back.
I dropped my bags in the room with a view looking out towards the lake.
Okay, so. We have to wait for our luggage to get here, find Paulina’s grandparents to get our timetables, and look around. Then it’ll be time to meet in the auditorium.
I made myself comfortable in my covers and waited for everyone to settle down so we could decide on what to do.

Sophie’s [a.k.a Crazy Joe]P.O.V.

When our luggage finally got here, we unpacked quite easily… well everyone, but me. See I kinda - in a way over packed, but only a bit… compared to my normal packing. So everything of mine was just a bit squished.
“Yes, I’m finally done!” I announced while just falling onto my bed.
For the first time we’ve here, I looked out my window.
I squealed in delight to what I was seeing. Serena, who was in the room right next to mine, ran over panicking.
“What? What’s wrong?” she asked.
“Don’t tell me you dropped your cell in the toilet again.” She then continued sounding slightly annoyed.
“No… well not this time. LOOK!” I practically screamed.
Outside of my window I had the best view of the Gym, the Outdoors Gym. Outdoors males’ Gym.
When Serena finally caught on, she squealed too, searching the field with her eyes, probably for Zach. We both just stood there, and stared. When I hear something… vibrate.
“Argh, where’s my cell?”
I started panicking and dug through my suitcases.
“Damnit, damnit, damnit!” I growled under my breath.
“AHA!” I cried out when I found it.
But how weird, the vibrating continued even though I had flipped it open.
Freaking out even more, I thought I had the wrong phone, seeing as I had two. *cough*, yes I tend to multi-task, conversating with one more than one person on the phone.
I was ready to raid down the closet when I heard it stop.
Turning around, I saw Paulina with the phone pressed to her ear.
“Oh..um. Okay.” I coughed, hoping no one had witnessed what just happened.
I tried to look as if I had planned that while my friends all fell to the ground laughing.

Serena’s P.O.V.

After I regained my breathing, I looked curiously to Paulina still on the phone.
“Guys,” Paulina said. “We have to be in the auditorium soon. And we’ve gotta tell the guys too.”
“Oh my God, let’s go jump the guys!” Crazy Joe yelled out, probably causing the guys to hear her.
Audrey bounced off her bed, almost crashing into the door and announced, “I’m afraid it’s locked. Anyone pick locks here?”
Paulina sheepishly raised her hand.
“I’ve never actually tried though. I learned a few tricks from Ryan.” She said pulling a face.
“There’s a first time for everything!” Crazy Joe told her brightly.
Paulina walked over to the door separating the two rooms.
She walked up to Crazy Joe and took off some bobby pins.
“HEY!” protested Crazy Joe loudly.
“SHH!” we all told Sophie, hoping the door was sound proof so the guys couldn’t hear us.

3ed Person

They all watched Paulina closely as she unlocked the door with Sophie’s bobby pin.
“You better not break that, my hair looks like a mess without it” Sophie said with a pout while trying to hold her hair down with her other hand.
Paulina worked on the lock. But what they didn’t know was that on the other side of the door [Ryan’s dorm] the guys hear Sophie’s over enthusiastic exclamation. Ryan was now trying to pick the lock too. Where he found a bobby pin was anyone’s guess.
Click.
“Got it!” Paulina exclaimed after unlocking the door.

[ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE DOOR]
Click.
“Yo guys, I got it” Ryan exclaimed to the guys.
When both sides tried to open the door, they found it still locked.

[GIRL’S SIDE]
“Already? Great, I WANNA JUMP THE GUYS FIRST!” Sophie practically yelled running to the door.
“Sure, knock yourself out.” Paulina said stepping away from the door not wanting to get ran into by Sophie.
“Paulina, the doors still locked.” Sophie exclaimed.
“What? But I was sure I got it.” Paulina protested with a bit of disappointment.

[GUY’S SIDE]
“Sweet.” Thomas said reaching for the door.
“Dude, it’s still locked.” Thomas stated after twisting the handle a few more times.

Both sides tried once again.
Audrey, bored with the turn of events, took Sophie's cell phone and started running around everywhere causing her to chase after Audrey.
After jumping across the beds and nearly running into the wall, Audrey made a sharp turn at the door Paulina was working on, nearing tripping over her.
Sophie was not so lucky and crashed into the door.
The shock caused Ryan to bounce backwards on the other side.
Using this lapse of a few seconds, Paulina opened the door. Her triumphant cry brought Sophie running back. In her eagerness, she tripped over Ryan, who was still trying to get up from before- falling on top of him, bringing down a few more people as she tried to grab onto someone's legs.
The rest of the girls came running in to see the commotions and everything turned out to be a huge doggy pile, with poor Ryan at the bottom.
“Ouch. Ryan you alright down there?” Audrey, who was lucky enough to fall onto the TOP of the pile.
“No! Get off me.” Ryan said slightly in pain.
“Tsk Tsk, Ryan. I need to hear the magic word” Audrey almost sang.
“Maybe, after you all get off me!” Ryan exclaimed getting kinda pissed
“Nope, all I need to hear is that magic word.” Audrey protested.
“Fine, whatever to get you off- Please?” Ryan asked annoyed
“Nahh, I’m comfy” Audrey finally said.
“How about you say it like you mean it?” Audrey then added.
“OhMyGod, Audrey what did you eat this morning!? Get off me!” Paulina finally said pushing Audrey off her, helping Serena up soon after. When we took a look at the guys, now with Sophie on top, we all started to laugh. It was just such a beautiful sight. After taking a few pictures Paulina and Audrey started playing video games knowing Sophie wouldn’t be getting off anything soon, even with all the guys’ pleading.

BANG!
The door swung revealing a girl probably in freshman year standing by the door, probably coming to find out what all the crashes were about. She stood in the doorway, giving Everyone odd looks while trying to decipher what had just happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it.
Comments are nice, you like comments? :3