Sequel: Beyond the Sun

The Bird and the Worm

forty four - the cards

“Gina, that’s another hand against you. Lose some clothing, hon.” Vengeance smiled, eyeing Gina’s nearly bare body with a little bit of hunger.

She sighed and picked up her foot, being careful to not expose too much of herself, removing her only remaining sock. “I was saving that, too. Leaves me in my undies and bra. Meanie.” She stuck her tongue out at him. “How come Heather still has her shirt along with her under…stuff?” I offered a coy smile. “Right, she’s better. Or whatever.” Her gaze flickered to Brian. “He’s closer to losing than I am.”

He stuck his tongue out at her, and she gave him the Iceman bite. “I bet that has someone just…writhing in excitement.” His hand rested on my bare thigh, and he gently rubbed my leg, winking.

“Of course you have to bring up the writhing from earlier,” I mumbled, and he snickered. “Alright, Vengeance, just deal, and then everybody, check out your cards.” I eyed Brian for a moment, and then I glanced over at Vengeance, who was left in his socks and a pair of boxers. “I might have to make a bet with Gina about you boys,” I teased, and Brian squeezed my leg as Vengeance dealt out.

About ten minutes later, the scene was drastically changed. Brian was beside me, his fedora on his head (we’d let him count it as an article of clothing) and his hand cupped over his manhood. I still had my undergarments on, but Gina had a sock lying across her crotch (and her legs were crossed), the only clothing on her body being her bra. Vengeance was, to say the least, comfortable right beside her with just his boxers on, both of his socks on the floor.

“I dunno, Heather, your hubby seems to be on the brink of losing, considering his last hand.” She eyed him for a moment, and I was almost tempted to put a protective hand over his. “We should make him deal this time.” She giggled, and Brian groaned. “Okay so maybe not.” She smirked.

“Okay everybody…show your hands…” Vengeance said, trying to lift the slight tension.

I laid my hand down, and then the other three did the same.

“Oh fuck.”

“Lose either the bra or the panties, love. Your hand’s dead meat.” I sighed. “I’d help you, but I’d rather not leave certain, uh, parts of me unprotected.” Reaching behind my back, I unclasped my bra and slid it off, using my only available arm to cover my chest. “Looks like you won’t be dealing any more hands.” I stuck my tongue out at him, and he snickered. “I love you, baby.” A quick wink, and I almost melted.

“One more hand, guys.”

Gina smirked over at me, and then she dealt as quickly as she possibly could.

We played the last round, and when all was said and done, Brian and Gina were tied for last place, so they both had to lose clothing. I picked the fedora up from his head, and I gave him a wink as I tossed it to the side. “Sorry, love, but you lost. Looks like you’re wearing a sock and giving Vengeance over here,” I glanced over at Zacky, who was covering his mouth and laughing, “a nice little lap dance.”

He whimpered.

“Please, honey?” I leaned in and kissed his earlobe, whispering, “I’ll even put the sock on for you.” I pulled back a little, and I saw that his cheeks had flushed a deep red. “I love you, Brian.” He gave a short smile, and, keeping my chest covered, pressed my lips to his. Right across the table, I could hear the soft ‘mmm’s and ‘ahh’s associated with Gina and Vengeance kissing, so I didn’t feel too bad when I allowed myself to pull my lips apart ever so slightly against his.

It was so easy to tell that Brian was obviously convinced he’d married the right person.

“Erm. Brian?”

He slowly pulled his lips from mine, and then he turned to face Vengeance, his hand still skillfully covering his manhood.

“I want my lap dance now.”

I bent down, picking up the sock, dangling it in front of Brian’s face, and his face got all contorted, just to make sure I knew he was displeased with the fact that he’d lost. With a huff, he took the sock from me, and then he slid it onto his member, winking at me before flashing a smile. “You sure you don’t want me to put my boxers back on?”

Vengeance laughed. “Honestly, dude. It doesn’t even matter to me. If you’re married, what can I really do to you, eh? Especially with your wife right there.” He looked at me. “Not to say that I would do anything to him without you there.” I raised an eyebrow, and he became a little shifty. “Without taking pictures, at least.” He patted his lap, and he pretended to shield his eyes as Brian got up and walked over to him.

Now it should have been awkward, seeing my ridiculously hot rock star husband giving his best friend a lap dance on a dare from me, but in a way, because I’d put my claim on him (and in an obscure yet currently visible spot on his neck), it was a fairly sensual experience. I knew he would get back at me later, and this time, I didn’t actually care. This was well worth the experience.

He did his best to not rub any awkward parts of his body on Vengeance’s lap, but there was only so much he could do, y’know? And Vengeance even got into it a little, going along with the whole thing, casually placing his hands on Brian’s waist, pretty much pretending it was a woman above him, threatening to lick him by flicking his tongue out a lot. Gina must have appreciated this as much as me, because she was licking her lips and watching Vengeance’s crotch a lot.

At one point, she tapped Brian’s shoulder, and he leaned down so that she could whisper something in his ear. She glanced at me a lot, and she giggled a little before he acted upon whatever it was that she’d told him, watching Vengeance’s eyes as he slipped his boxers on quickly and then leaned down to kiss him.

My eyes widened, and Vengeance froze.

I glanced at Gina, and she shrugged, fishing through her bag for her camera. She found it, and then she snapped a few pictures as Brian and Vengeance really put on a show. First, one parted his lips, and then the other. I discovered the things Brian would do to a man if he were gay, and Gina and I got a show of what Vengeance thought of his best friend. I was amazed that they were doing so much for the sake of fun, and Gina seemed thrilled that she’d be able to kiss Vengeance’s lips almost directly after, earning a secondhand shot at seeing what Brian tasted like, though his kisses were currently flavored like cheap wine.
I could see the way their mouth shapes changed as one of them initiated tongue contact.
I blinked a couple of times, absorbing the situation, and then I snapped back into reality. I lifted my foot, dragging it gently along Brian’s back, and he pulled away from the show he and Vengeance were putting on for their girls.

“Come here, stud,” I purred, and he raised an intrigued eyebrow. He winked at Vengeance, dragging a couple of fingers along his chin to finish things up, and then returned to me. I stood up once his body was blocking my chest, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. “You shouldn’t excite me like that, handsome,” I breathed, and he glanced back at Vengeance.

“Give us a few minutes?”

They nodded, and he slid his hand into mine.

“Be gentle, Brian,” Vengeance teased.

“Fuck you.”

“You’re married, remember? That’s what your wife’s for.” He winked in my direction, and then Brian led me up the stairs, easily navigating the mess he’d made in our bedroom,
I wrapped my legs around his waist, stroking his face as he laid me down at the head of the bed. He almost let go of me, but I pushed his boxers down with my ankles, sliding the sock off of him with a hand I’d decided was free enough. He pressed his lips to mine, and then he murmured, “Be as quiet as you possibly can.” The words sounded almost like a plea. “I still have a reputation with Vengeance, even if your best friend did just dare me to make out with him.” I nodded, and he used one of his hands to slide my underwear down.

Christ this was going to feel good.

I pulled him down to me, and I buried my face in the crook of his neck so that any sounds I made would be just for him. His lower half met mine, and I slid my hips along his a few times to sort of prep myself. After two and a half months of marriage to Brian Haner, I knew how to do this stuff. He groaned softly into my ear, his breathing a little roughened up, and as soon as I tightened my hold on his waist, he knew I was ready.

I had to bite his neck for the first two minutes or so in order to muffle the sounds I made.
And maybe it was a bad idea that we were doing this right before I was due to start my period, but it wasn’t as though either of us could exactly handle not doing it after the…heightening experiences we’d had today. I knew that there was a slight chance that within the next couple of days, I would wake up and realize my plan was screwed, but I also had a feeling that something like that just wouldn’t happen yet. We’d lucked out so much so far, so I wasn’t really worried about an ‘oops’ pregnancy.

I had a ridiculously strong feeling that something like that would happen when we both knew we were ready.

He apparently did, too, because he treated me as he always did, except he was paying me back for the awkward dares we’d set against him.

I didn’t care.

About ten minutes later, we were strolling down the stairs, holding hands, in a more casual version of what we’d been wearing before, and there was a knowing smile on Gina’s lips as we settled onto the couch in the living room with her and Vengeance. She knew what had gone on. She wasn’t stupid.

And I was fairly certain Brian’s shoulder had escaped me at some point…

Her and Vengeance weren’t deaf, either.