Sequel: Beyond the Sun

The Bird and the Worm

forty six - the animal

“I don’t think Lady and the Tramp has the same effect if it’s watched twice in a row,” Vengeance mused as the final scene ended and Brian pressed ‘stop’. “I mean, it’s a great fuckin’ love story, but…” He glanced warily at the screen. “So much canoodling, and my girlfriend’s asleep, y’know?”

“Go on to bed, Vengeance. It’s nine at night. You look tired anyway.”

He smiled a little and then rose. “I guess I am a bit tired. Be seeing you two in the morning, then, yeah?” He ran a hand over his short hair, “As long as you don’t keep Gina and I up tonight.” He smiled, gave an awkward wave, and then headed towards the stairs. Neither Brian or I moved until we heard the soft thud of his feet stop and the sound of a door closing.

And then, of course, Brian got up before me, offering his hand and then leading me slowly towards our bedroom, turning his head over his shoulder before opening the door, giving me a slick smile. The sight seriously sent chills down my spine.

He didn’t stop until we were beside the bed, and then he pulled me tight to his chest, his fingertips on my chin, his lips hard against mine. I blinked once before closing my eyes, surprised by the force with which he was kissing me. Nonetheless, the one hand remained on my shin while the other found the small of my back, and I let my hands start at his waist before allowing them to slip up to his shoulder blades, curling my fingers against the material of his shirt.

There was a different kind of passion involved in this was of kissing. He’d never been like this before.

For another minute, his mouth worked needlessly against mine, and then he pulled back, letting his rough fingertips move to the side of my face. I couldn’t help but glance into his eyes, and when I did, they were practically burning with a passion that I had never seen in two and a half months of being married to him.

Of course, one would think that he would have been needy and ridiculous during the wedding night, but that hadn’t been the case. It almost seemed that it was just another night of sharing ourselves completely, a chance for the two of us to be able to prove that we loved each other. And of course I could never stop feeling awkward for turning the man into such a sap. Before me, he’d epitomized what Synyster Gates was on the stage, but now, he was probably the most tender person I knew.

Was this a bad thing? Of course not, but I still felt a little bad for changing him like this. I always would, in a way, but then again, Brian had chosen to be with me, so I suppose I wasn’t supposed to feel this way. “Where did that come from?” I breathed, and he grinned, kissing me again, much more gently this time. “You’ve never been like this before.”

The grin shrunk into a coy smile as he rubbed his thumb on my chin. “I probably shouldn’t go more than an hour or so without doing that.” My cheeks flushed a little with red- reminding me of our first day out together was definitely not playing fair. But I batted my eyes up at him, and he laughed softly- it was a marvelous sound.

Cheekily, I replied, “You wouldn’t have waited three hours if you’d spoken up some. Vengeance doesn’t mind, you know that.” He rolled his eyes. “What? You started it.”

“Oh shush, you,” he murmured, and he pressed his lips to mine once again.

I giggled. “I doubt I’ll be doing any shutting up soon,” I teased, and he chuckled, shaking his head before leaning his forehead on mine. “That is unless you’re too tired.” He quirked an eyebrow, and I ran a finger down his chest. “You’re not…tired, are you?” He shook his head, and I let one hand touch his face. “Good. I wasn’t lying about that outfit, you know.” He quirked an eyebrow. “That’s right, love. Where’d you put it?”

“Where do you think I put it?” I pushed him down onto the bed, and he gasped in response. “In the dresser, next to the perfume that smells the best on you.”

“Give me five minutes.” He nodded, sort of in a state of shock, and I slid two fingertips along his chin as I turned away from him, walking to the dresser and pulling out the perfume and the costume, throwing a wink over my shoulder at my surprised husband.

As soon as I was in the bathroom, I slipped out of the clothes I’d thrown on a few hours before, smiling a little as I spritzed some perfume on my bare skin, taking a moment to take in the scent. I could definitely see why he liked this scent on me- I smelled like flowers, too.
But I wasn’t really thinking about what I smelled like as I worked my way into the costume I’d bought. It kind of resembled the one that he’d bought for me two and a half months ago, and there was a little bit of a French maid accent to it, though there was no tiny apron and it was black and blood red.

I used these colors to my advantage, brushing my dark brown hair forward so that some of it hung in front of my shoulders and the rest hung down my back, slipping on the pantyhose and sliding my feet into a pair of black heels that had been in the bathroom previous to this changing session. I knew that the last two items wouldn’t be on for very long, but I could at least do my best to give Brian the experience of a lifetime.

For makeup, I applied eyeliner, slight blush, and cherry red lipstick for a nice touch, even though I had a feeling that it would all come off on either Brian’s lips or his neck. This was my night to prove that I was no longer the shy girlfriend of a mega-hot rock star- I was the confident wife of the same rock star.

I turned the light off in the bathroom, and when I opened the door, Brian had dimmed the lights, and he’d lit a candle that smelled like lavender and started an incense that smelled the same. I put one hand on the doorframe and then the other on my hip, giving my hips a tilt and letting a playful smirk take over my features.

He looked at me once and I could have sworn that he’d stopped breathing.

Slowly, I walked over to him, and he rose from the bed to greet me, sliding his hands around my waist and pulling me closer. “Wow,” he breathed. “This is definitely worth the wait.” I quirked a playful eyebrow, and Brian chuckled, tracing his fingertips down my spine. I shivered at this sensation, one hand resting on the powerful muscles of his bicep and the other on his waist, my fingers sliding beneath his shirt. “Where did you find this?” I had a feeling that he thought it was way better than the outfit he’d bought me.

I smirked. “Well I didn’t get it at Blue Nile jewelers, that’s for sure.’” He chuckled.

“You are absolutely amazing,” he whispered, and he didn’t seem to care that there was cherry lipstick on my mouth. He set his mouth on mine, gently at first, but as I allowed myself to slink down onto the bed and then slide toward the headboard, there was much more intensity added to it. My neck met the headboard, and he shifted so that he was kind of straddling me, his hands cupping my face now, his knees planted on either side of me.

I brought my leg up a little, letting my knee brush along his thigh until it met his crotch, and he pulled his lips from mine, a small gasp of surprise leaving his lips that now had a little bit of my lipstick on them. I knew I should have grabbed the kind that didn’t kiss off.

“Why Heather Leann…”

I touched a finger to his lips, biting mine and laughing a little, watching him,

“Different much?”

I giggled, wiggling my toes as he reached down and slid the shoes from my feet. They clacked slightly as they met the floor, and I wriggled beneath him in order to find a comfortable position. “I’m not silly little Heather Byrd anymore,” I told him, and he smiled at me before he kissed me again. I let my hand drift down to his pants, and I unbuttoned and unzipped them as easily as possible. “I love you.”

Somehow, he managed to guide his pants down his legs, and I pressed my knee to his crotch a little more, stopping him in the middle of an ‘I love you too’. He groaned a little, and I smiled, using this to my advantage.

“I wasn’t kidding about those toys, you know,” I purred, and, eyes wide, Brian nodded. “They’re downstairs, but…”

He licked his lips as he forced himself to get up, his eyes scanning over my body. “I’ll be right back,” he breathed, and he disappeared into the hallway. He wasn’t gone too long, though, because when he came back, my breathing was still a little heavy, and his body was still ready for whatever it was I’d plotted in my head. He knelt in front of me again as he looked through the assortment of things I’d bought, and then he smiled a very coy smile as he pulled out two pairs of handcuffs. “Since when was I married to a dominatrix?” he asked, and I blushed, biting my lip. “Mind if I-“

I giggled. “How ever will you get this little outfit off if you cuff me right now, love?” He cocked an eyebrow, smiling a little. I’d known that I wouldn’t be dressed long, which was why I’d put so much thought into how I was going to act instead of how I was going to be dressed- because I wouldn’t have anything on for long. “I mean, if you want to be a dirty little tease, go for it, but…Gina and Zacky are only two rooms down.”

He grinned. “Then I guess we’ll be testing our talents tonight, my dear,” he said with a short laugh, and he leaned forward, nipping at my bottom lip, only holding onto it for a few seconds before he released it and pulled back.

Our plan for waiting until I was out of school was screwed. I was bound to end up knocked up at the rate we were going. He set the cuffs aside, and I wrapped my legs around his waist as his lips met mine. I really couldn’t help it. He was so beautiful, and here he was, offering me his body once again. It was an offer I’d never really been that good at declining. Which was why I had to remember my solution to the problem I knew we’d encounter before he made all my thoughts go all hazy on me.

He wasn’t helping. I could tell that he was on a pheromone drive, and because I was a day away from my period, my hormones weren’t exactly normal. So maybe I wouldn’t have done something like this on a regular day, but tonight, I was going to. I let his lips pull mine apart, and I pushed my tongue forward so that it could meet his. We both pressed our hips together, and he groaned at the friction it caused in what was left of his clothing.

I was about to be overcome. I was having a Bella moment- my Edward was being ridiculously convincing.

“Condom,” I finally breathed when I pulled my lips from his. “Don’t want to get…pregnant. You should wear…protection.” He nodded into the crook of my neck, though he didn’t make a move to do anything about it. I put my hands on his chest, pushing a little, and he sighed, pulling away. This was the roughest he’d ever been with me, so I assumed that our sex life was finally climaxing, for lack of a better word, and I hoped it would stay at this peak. It felt good to be handled like this, it really did.

I bit my lip and attempted to control my breathing as he put a condom on (all too eager for a reason for his boxers to be gone, especially right now, considering he was a man), feeling all distressed because all of my outfit was still on, and here was my god of a husband, absolutely stark naked in front of me. He seemed to catch the hint, and his hand had to graze along a very sensitive place in order to undo a snap.

I raised an eyebrow at him. Clearly he’d done this before.

In another minute, that mini maid outfit was on the floor, and he was sliding my pantyhose down my legs, much like he had the very first time I’d given him my body. I licked my lips- we were much too close now. He let the nylon stockings fall to the floor, and then he picked up the handcuffs. I didn’t care now. He didn’t need to take anything off via my arms. The bra I was wearing was strapless, and for good reason.

Of course, the only drawback to being cuffed to the headboard was that I couldn’t touch him, but he quickly made up for it by touching me. His hands slid along my sides, and as they found my thighs, he gave a gentle squeeze. “More…cuffs…in…bag…” I breathed, and he lifted an eyebrow in interest.

He was, however, more than compliant, and within another minute, my ankles were cuffed to the foot of the bed, which I found to be very exciting. I had never done something this kinky and this…rough…with a man before, and I was ready to know what it felt like. Naturally, I strained against the restraints, but that was only to adjust as he found a comfortable spot above me. “You ready?” he asked, his voice heavy. I nodded; I knew he wasn’t going to be gentle, and I knew I was going to regret this in the morning.

“Please.”

He raised an eyebrow, his fingertips veering dangerously close to the part of me he had claimed numerous times. I bit my lip hard; so hard, in fact, that it was almost bleeding, but Brian didn’t notice that. He was staring straight into my eyes as he prepped me, and that was beautiful. I had to say that there was nothing more attractive in that moment than his chocolate eyes burning with passion and lust for me- his wife.

I laid impatiently beneath him as he prepared me for more roughhousing than I’d ever had in my life, and then when he was finish, he licked his fingers clean as I stared, wide-eyed. He only smirked. He knew what he was doing. He then bent down and kissed me.
I balled my hands into fists and curled my toes in anticipation. This was going to be good. I felt him graze my body, and then he was inside me.

I love you, Brian. I love you, I love you, I love you.

I tried not to be loud. I really did.

I either used his lips as a way to muffle my sounds or his shoulder when he was closer to me, but because he had pinned me down (with my hips pushed down onto the bed, mind you), I spent a lot of time biting my lip and hoping for the best.

We probably woke up Gina and Vengeance anyway.