Juvenile Delinquent

Kinky

"We can take bikes today," Reese informs me, heading for her small garage. She disappears for a minute and then comes back out wheeling a bike. Handing it over to me she goes back in and drags her own bike out.

When she's ready, I hop onto the seat and maneuver myself down the windy driveway until we're on the smooth road, bound for who knows where.

"So what's Chris up to?" I ask around a mouthful of my hair.

Rolling her eyes she steers around a large hole in the road, "Video games, he thinks he's some kind of war hero or something."

I laugh and coast down a small hill, picking the pedals back up when I hit the bottom. "Where are we headed?" She asks, trying to balance on the bike with her arms outstretched.

I teeter the bike close to hers and she yelps in surprise when my wheel catches hers.

"Son of a b!" She screeches slamming down on the handlebars. "You could have killed me!" She accuses wagging a finger in my direction.

I laugh and weave towards her again but she darts away before I can nudge her. After that she stays close enough to talk but far enough so I can't surprise her with a sneak attack.

"I heard there is a petting in town this week." She offers the idea, stopping her bike so I can decide.

It doesn't take me long. Adorable, little, fluffy animals all in a pen where I can coo baby talk to them to my heart’s content? Obviously.

--

"NOT CUTE!" I shriek as a llama charges my way. I can hear Reese cheering the animal on from the sidelines and I glare at her as I sprint past.

"OPEN THE GATE!" I yell at Reese who is laughing hysterically on the outside of the pen.

I shove my way out of the gate and slam it shut behind me, grimacing when the llama slams into the other side.

"Evil llama!" I yell at him then stick out my tongue. Parents herd their wide eyed children away from me as I heave myself onto a park bench. Sitting back I close my eyes, "never again." I mumble to Reese when she sits down next to me. "And if I ever hear you cheer for a llama and not me again, I will dump you on your head in front of a tiger that had been starved for a week."

"Wow, that was funny," She says ignoring my threat, sighing happily, "Do you mind doing it again so I can get it on camera?" She asks excitedly, jumping with glee.

I turn and glare at her. "I will beat you."

"Kinky, I like it." Just then she spots miniature horses, "Ooh, so cute." She says her eyes huge. "Please?" She asks.

I shrug and let her drag me over to where the fluffy little creatures are eating.

"You're disgusting." I sat about her kinky remark but I stick my hand out so the tiny horse can lick the palm of my hand. "So cute." I coo at the little horse. 'Yes, you are!"

"Do you want to go in?" Reese mocks suddenly, standing with her hand on the gate.

"When pigs fly." I announce, petting the tiny horse between his fluffy ears.

"Now for the finale!" I hear a microphone shriek and we both glance over to where a small stage is set up. "We are going to attach these balloons to this extra small pig and see if we can get it to fly!"

"You have got to be kidding me," I mumble, staring wide eyed as a group of bystanders attach a giant group of balloons to a small pig. The tiny pig hovers an inch or so over the wooden stage and then lands softly back down, causing the crowd to erupt in whistles and applause.

"You can find me in the horse pen." I tell Reese with a defeated sigh.

She gently slaps my back, "That's the spirit!" She calls after me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update, yay! Finally! A little slow but yeah. It's been a busy two weeks. Enjoy. :D