Our Lady of sorrows

Mikey

It was a long day at the totally amazing game bar. It was wicked cool! I kid you not I'm going back there every day of my life! I was feeling luck to day and I bet all my tickets on the tiny imitation black jack table, and what do you know I come out completley loaded!

"Mikey stop staring at your stupid little shoe lace. Its really starting to piss me off." Gerard was sipping his "ADULT" sippy cup that he won for 50 tickets, He thought this whole trip was a waste of our time. But as usually he was gonna blame me. I really hate him at times like these. I Turned over my specti-color shoe laces, I thought they were pretty cool for 500 tolkens.

"Well I think there cool."

"Of course you do there lame just like you!"

"Hey! Your just jelous of my awsome prize!" I smiled at my shoe laces and smoothed my hand over the rough cheep texture.

Gee sipped another large slurp from his sippy cup and looked down the way of the bike racks. I looked over there too but didn't see anything worth looking at. Just some bikes and three girls who were giggling with some creepy guy in a sports jacket.

"Gee, come back to earth bro!" Gee wipped around and gave an awkward smile twards me. I looked at him and, he looked at me trying to change the subject.

"Um, so we better get home its a school night and I have a test on biology." His hand twitched over to his sippy cup trying to push it over the side of the table. Probably so the girls wouldn't see his "cool" prize.

I rolled my eyes. Knowing very well Gerard never studied for tests. Let alone go home at 7:30 to start studying. But Gee looked nervouse as hell and his cheeks were turning red, another fall back to his unhumany pale complection.

"What ever you say Big Bro." I put my shoe laces reluctantly in my pocket and started up. Gee got up too, making sure to hide the cup in his leather jaket.

"Hey! you!" Me and Gerard looked up from our doings and say one of the girls that was by the bike rack look straight at Gee. Gerard's hands started shaking and accidentally dropped the sippy cup. THe cup was a flinstone special edition cartoon network give away and, Gee said that is was the best prize for 50 tickets. Besides a stick of gum and a roll of teletuby toilet paper.

The cup rolled right in front of the girls shoe. I looked at her face that was beginning to hold back laughter. Gee's cheeks were cherry red. He looked so embarrassed I couldn't help but feel bad for him.

"Ah nice cup." THe girl picked it up and trough it in Geel's face.

Gerard was startled by the fling cup and fell backwards on the table we were currently at.

"Come on Wendy he's a freak! The movies gonna start in 10!" The guy wearing the sports jacket yelled. Wendy gave a ugly sneer my way and walked away.