Our Lady of sorrows

Gerard

Then I began to feel cold. Where was my shirt. I looked around but saw nothing. I shivered but it pulled my hands back and covered my chest with more kisses.

What was this?! What ever it was it wasn't getting me! Not today! I felt my pants being pulled off my hips I tried kicking but then the kisses hit my mouth. They tasted terrible like somthing illegal like a...drug. Was it Sid or worse Johnny. Another druggie on a frantic mission to rape me?

"mmm" more moaning from, what ever it was. But now it sounded female...it sounded like...Baily!

"Baily!" I yelled But I don't think she heard me she bitting my ear almost to hard. "Baily! What are you doing!"

"What you want..." I heard some mumbling afterward but couldn't make it out. She was really drugged out.

"Baily what did they give you!"

"..."

"BAILY! Your not like this what di they give you!"

Baily was now in the prosess of bitting my lip off. I tried despratley to find my pant line...how far down?

"Something, needle i think. hurt but...but then the hurt stop, and i feel greeeat, they said I should fuck you cuz dat's what you wanted me to do."

"Baily stop!" I grabbed her shoulders and was able to pull myself up to my knees. "this isn't what I want..." I looked into her bloodshot eye and wobbling head. "Not from you."