Our Lady of sorrows

Gerard

"WHO'S YOUR CHAMPIOINS?!?!" Cheerleaders.

"WOLVES!!!!" School (except, Frankie, Bob, Ray and I.)

"WHAT YOU SAY???!?!?" Cheerleaders...

"WOLVES!!!!!" School Sept. us....

"Gimme 'a W-" You get the picture...

"W!"

"GEIMME 'a OLVES

"ullves!!!"

"WHATS THAT SPELL??!?!?"

"VICTORY! WOLVES!" School,

us...."FUCK YOU!" (waving our middle fingers to the cheerleaders.) Got to love us rebels.

"Hey guys! Sorry I couldn't find you anywhere!" Mikey sat down next to Ray. He was panting like a mad man with a plan to destroy the X-men. (ya I read a comic book where that exact scenario happened.)

"Oh fuck off Mikey in a crowd wearing blue and white, You can't find the only students wearing Black?" Bob took another sip of his over sized coke.

"Well I-"

"Oh shut the hell up their starting the game..."

"Oh come on Frank, since when do you care about the game?!" I rolled my eye balls at Frank's complete mediocrity.

"Since I found out Kathy Whorled likes guys in football!"

"You mean Kathy Whore! She's Dated ever dick head in this stadium." Ray said, fixing a lose curl from his Afro. And by the way what Ray calls a stadium is more of a huge box with little boxes called 'chairs' to sit our pathetic asses down and listen about how 'NOT to SIT DOWN' because it stops our calorie burn, And in a world of obese America we have to have schools stop and sit down so we can 'prevent sitting down.' In other words its beyond me.

"Obviously not ray, she hasn't dated you!" Bob said, letting out one of his muffled laughs.

"SHUT-UP!" Frank was dead mad now! His hand were shaking and turning this lovely shade of blood red.

"Hey everybody look, it's Baily!" Mikey's Face was glued to the field. I turned to the Game and saw Baily approaching the stadium. She was wearing an extremely faltering dress that was a little risky to wear at school. But it fit nice in a 'I'll-only-show-a-lil-bit' way.

"Wow! Gerard she looks pretty hot up there..." Frankie bumped me in the rib cage.

I slapped Frankie on the back of the head...again, I tell ya, he deserves a privet head smacking machine for when my hand cramps.

But the thing was, that Baily did look amazing. She wore her hair in a clump on top of her head, but it looked carefully destroyed like it was supposed to look messed-up. Her dress started at barley any cleavage and ended at just above the knee. She looked cool and confidant. She never looked this prepared for somthing in her 8 years living 2 houses down from me.

"Gee?"

"huh?" there was Bob's muffled laughter after I turned to face him. covering his lips. and after every word holding back a rambuctious giggle he said.

"God Gerard...(teehee)...you in heat? (teehee) cuz your drooling on that girls head!! (AHAHAHAH)"

"Ah!" I quickly wiped my mouth free of drool, as the girl in front of me slapped my face and ran to the bathroom.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE WHEN I SAID YOU WERE IN HEAT! (HAHAHAH!!!)" Bob was rolling in his chair laughing hard enough to kill himself if he wasn't careful.

"Shut the fuck up! Bitch!" I flipped Bob the Bird and sat back to watch what Baily had to say.

She tapped the microphone and began...She sang the national anthem. But it had to be the most beautiful version I had ever heard. her voice wasn't to high or to low. It was smooth and rich like chocolate that slips down your throat....

And just as beautiful as it had come it had stopped with a wonderful trill ending. After it was done people where completely silent. Then a crazy amount of clapping followed.

Soon was the end of the game and I was still mesmerized by Baily's voice. It was lingering in my brain for the past hour and it wasn't going to leave until I told her it was as amazing as I heard It.