Our Lady of sorrows

Gerard

I saw her at the end of the hallway talking to some other kids, Cheerleader's?

"Baily!" I ran through the crowd of people leaving the field. I waved my hand in the air trying to catch her eye. "Baily, BAILY!!"

She turned around her hair brushed past her newly Rosie cheeks. She had an evil look on her face. Then another head came up behind hers...Wendy Parker.

My feet stopped in their tracks. my Knees turned all jello-IE and I started to sweat, fucking' drenching my button up top that mom thought was perfect for a date, but I'd rather use for Impressing her...from a distance. Because when It came right down to it, Girls I like Make me nervous, No wait scratch that....Terrified! Terrified that they wouldn't like me back or that they didn't like 'me'.

I licked my suddenly dry mouth and tried to stop my knees from knocking together so loud.

"Uh-uh-uh-ummmm- h-h-he-hey, um-uh g-g-r-gr-grea-great Ah ah Great Joob....I-I-I meean....Great Boob. Ahgg! I-I-I-wh-what-I I wha-I-meent wa- hat-he-AH GOO-GOOD J-JOB TODAY!" Shit for got I stuttered....damn.

she gave me a sympathetic look and blushed. she turned twrords Wendy who put her arm around blushing Baily.

"come on Baillie, He's a Dork." Wendy put her head up to the sky shacking her beautiful black hair. *sniff* Ahhhh Smells like vanilla...

Baily looked Back one last time I gave her a thumbs up but she giggled and looked back at...Wendy grrrrr....love to see her nak-

"Hey Gerard!" Frankie yelled he crushed past the hall and stepped on twenty peoples feet.
he slapped me on the shoulder and looked at my pants then looked back at my face. "Nice lump-in-jeans, Gee." He patted me on the back one last time and waked away trying to hide his laughter...

"Shit."