Our Lady of sorrows

Mikey

I looked at Gerard's face as he walked into the kitchen it was a face I wouldn't forget he was happy....It was awkward on a day like to...or better yet to have a night like last night and look as happy as my older brother did now.

Bob glanced my way to make sure I was catching the same strange vibes from Gee. Gerard hung his coat on the banister and ran faster then his current body weight to maximum speed. And trust me that's really saying somthing for Gerard's current body weight.

"Hey Gerard Mom said you have to watch me all night so-"

"Can't talk gotta get ready!!!" Get ready? Ready for what? Babysitting me? Wow DETICATED...

Gerard tore off his Soc while turning the corner to his room. Slamming the door behind him, Which nearly brought the house to its knees, I heard so random shuffling And Stomping.

Bob raised his Eye brow and went back to reading on of Gee's X-men Comics.

"Bob?"

"Hum?"

"Do you think Gerard Is doing somthing he shouldn't up there?" Silence....

"He's your brother," Bob shrugged flipping the page. "And By the way Did you tell him about..." Bob made a head motion twords my wrists. I slunk them under the table, out of view.

"Not yet..." truth."I'm waiting for the right moment." Lie. "A time when His problems aren't in the way of mine..." 'another lie. I checked my nose to see if it grew or anything. nope same nose...or was it?

Bob put down the comic book and took my arm in his hand. I could feel his fingers tighten into my flesh so I couldn't run away.

"Mikey this isn't a problem you can share anytime you want this is sireious!" His eyes bore a hole into my head. Blue and icee pirced my boring hazle ones. "YOu have to tell somone."
Bob let go of my arm as it slunk to my side. I thought about how sieriouse he really was. Or how sieriouse this was.

I covered my wrists again with my coat and looked back at Bob who was leaving.

"Mikey If you don't tell someone I will."

"But where are you going?"

"Got a date with my mom shes lonley lately. She doesn't want my cousin to come into town."

"You have a cousin? Since when?"

"Since today I guess..."

ANd Bob left there was silence in the room and everything was frozen in place. Exept my thoughts, My thooughts were never frozen.